Prince 21 Night Stand (Los Angeles Concerts)

adubbleSK

Proud Member
So im a MJ fan but i juss wanted to talk about these prince shows.
Prince is doing 21 nights in LA , I've already gone twice and probly will go again, the show is freaking awesome.
I dont know many of his songs, but his energy and musicality is amazing.
... The coolest part of every show, is when him and his band cover DSTYGE, and when he talks about, "Michael Jackson Performed HERE!". "Here" being the Forum in Inglewood.
princepre.jpg

anyway.. if anybody in the LA area u should probly check it out, i aint even a big fan of prince (i guess now i am) but its a great show. Best concert i ever been to ( never got to see MJ :( sadly )

why is he even saying that? Prince didn't like MJ.. why is he doing this now?

^^^ I've heard the exact opposite.

Anyway, abubbleSk, i wish i could go, i do not like many Prince's songs (i've only heard a few) but i would have loved to attend just to see what it is like to see Prince perform live. :)

^^^ I've heard the exact opposite.

Anyway, abubbleSk, i wish i could go, i do not like many Prince's songs (i've only heard a few) but i would have loved to attend just to see what it is like to see Prince perform live. :)

the opposite of what?

Prince and MJ did get along, MJ even went to see Prince when he was playing in Las Vegas.

I saw Prince at the o2 in 2007, amazing. Definitely go and see him even if you only know a few of his songs. Everything is sung live, real instruments and real showmanship.

Back