Press release: Rare Michael Jackson Memorabilia to Go on the Auction Block on April 2 & 3

Webbie

Proud Member
Premiere Props announced today that they will be auctioning a collection of items from Michael Jackson including a white sequin glove and a black sequin jacket from his Billie Jean tour on April 2 & 3 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245). Each morning there will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
In addition to the Michael Jackson items fans will also be able to bid on rare and iconic Hollywood memorabilia including:

• “Titanic” – Iconic Original Drawing of Rose (Kate Winslet) by James Cameron
  • “Batman Returns”– Full signature costume on Michael Keaton Life Size Figure
  • “Batman Forever” – The Riddler’s (Jim Carrey) Hat and Cane
  • “Apocalypse Now” – Guitar Played by Robert Duvall
  • “T3” – Arnold Schwarzenegger full leather signature Costume
  • “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade” – Grail Knight sword from finale of film
  • “Logan’s Run” – Farrah Fawcett’s green futuristic dress
  • “Camelot”- Excalibur Sword used by Richard Harris
  • “I Dream of Jeannie” – Iconic original bottle signed by Barbara Eden
  • “Betrayed” – Clark Gable’s hat
  • Max Factor’s Beauty Calibration Machine
  • Britney Spears’ bustier/bodysuit from the video for Circus, which was also worn for the CD cover and her Rolling Stone magazine shoot.
“Collectors will be clamoring for these rare and amazing items,” said Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “To own something worn by Michael Jackson, Batman, Indiana Jones or the Terminator is a collector’s dream and we are thrilled to be able to offer our buyers items of such significance.”
In total there will be over 1,000 items going up for auction and proceeds from some of the pieces will be designated for specific charities.
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/ and http://www.liveauctioneers.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the April Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT. For more information, please visit http://www.premiereprops.com or http://www.hollywoodliveauctions.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.

SOURCE

The estate should release a DVD of the "Billie Jean Tour" because I don't think anyone, including Michael, has been to a "Billie Jean Tour" concert

hahahahahahahahahahaah

"Billie Jean is not my tour
Its just the one they say that I was on
But that gig is not mine, hun

No no no no no no!Billie Jean,
its breaking my heart babe...!"
:D

:yes: That's they way I remember it!

:lol:

They can't ever make it right.

So does anyone have any footage of this 'Billie Jean Tour'? I would love to see it.....lol

"Billie Jean Tour" - The tour you were never meant to know about!

The estate should release a DVD of the "Billie Jean Tour" because I don't think anyone, including Michael, has been to a "Billie Jean Tour" concert

Michael would have missed one of his tours ?? :no:

"Billie Jean Tour" - The tour you were never meant to know about!

:D:clapping::hysterical:

I imagine Michael travelling around the world to promote the song BILLE JEAN and organizing concerts only to sing one song: BILLIE JEAN.

Hess;3286457[B said:
]"Billie Jean Tour" - The tour you were never meant to know about!
[/B]

:hysterical: Good ones, Hess and Ankita!

It just shows a lack of respect when they can't get the details right.

Michael would have missed one of his tours ?? :no:/QUOTE]

He's the KING and he can do whatever he wants! LOL!

Also, don't ya remember he HATES to tour!(PHM confession!):D

[/b]Looove you Mike!:yes::):D

Last edited:
he said it
i-love-to-tour-o.gif

:lmao:

Premiere Props announced today that they will be auctioning a collection of items from Michael Jackson including a white sequin glove and a black sequin jacket from his Billie Jean tour on April 2 & 3 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245).

They must be referring to a Michael Jackson from a parallel universe.

I'm really loving this thread now! Tourly Hilarious!:D

Last edited:
Back