Presents to Great Ormond Street Hospital in Michael's name

Sophielo

Proud Member
Hey guys

There is currently a Facebook group at the moment entitled Secret Santa and the idea behind it is that Michael Jackson fans all send a gift to a sick child at Great Ormond Street in Michael's name. Every time Michael came to London to sent a truck load of toys to this amazing hospital and what this is doing is continuing this in his name. A number of MJJCers have already done this and thought I would publicise it on here in case anyone else wanted to get involved. I also need to give out a huge, huge, huge thank you to Beccabubbles. She was the one that directed me to the link in the first place and sent it to numerous people so thank you so much for what you've done for these kids Becca. Michael would be so proud. Thank you. L.OV.E xxx

n179444151850_3860.jpg

[size=+3]Will you be Michael's Secret Santa!?[/size]

As we all know Michael was an amazing man, supporting charities, visiting hospitals, orphanages and helping sick children all over the world. When he was in London he would have lorry loads of toys and gifts sent to Great Ormond Street Hospital.

THIS YEAR LETS CONTINUE HIS LEGACY BY SENDING A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO A SICK CHILD.

MARK THE GIFT: (your message) + FROM MICHAEL JACKSON'S LEGACY.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE POST YOUR GIFT ON 15TH DECEMEBER FIRST CLASS POST SO THAT THEY ALL ARRIVE ON THE SAME DAY THIS WAY WE IMPACT OUR MESSAGE OF MICHAEL'S LEGACY!!!

Underneath this write: For a boy/girl aged ? to ? Years.

GIFTS SHOULD BE FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, BABIES TO TEENS.

Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
Great Ormond Street
London
WC1N 3JH

It is up to you how much you spend.

If you are not in the UK or wish to send your gift to another hospital then thats great! Where ever you are in the world there is a hospital for sick children who would love to receive gifts.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Awww, thanks Sophie :blush:

Just think its such a wonderful idea, and keeping his legacy alive is so, so important.
I hope this will make a real impact, and bring joy and L.O.V.E. to some that need it most, especially at this festive time of year.

I brought my gift today, I'm gonna wrap it up 2moro, ready to send out on Tuesday!

Its all for love.

Becca

xxx

Ah thankyou for posting this, it just reminded me! Am going shopping tomorrow so I'll get a gift then. Michael would be soooo proud. :wub:

Just checked facebook - 190 people so far are planning to participate!!
The more people, the bigger the message!!!
Please participate everybody!!!
xxx

This is amazing. I would give anything to see their faces when they get all our gifts. Michael would be so proud of everyone xxxx

awww..it's stuff like this that makes me feel GREAT to be an mj fan :)

can someone please post the link to the facebook page?

Hey guys

There is currently a Facebook group at the moment entitled Secret Santa and the idea behind it is that Michael Jackson fans all send a gift to a sick child at Great Ormond Street in Michael's name. Every time Michael came to London to sent a truck load of toys to this amazing hospital and what this is doing is continuing this in his name. A number of MJJCers have already done this and thought I would publicise it on here in case anyone else wanted to get involved. I also need to give out a huge, huge, huge thank you to Beccabubbles. She was the one that directed me to the link in the first place and sent it to numerous people so thank you so much for what you've done for these kids Becca. Michael would be so proud. Thank you. L.OV.E xxx

n179444151850_3860.jpg

[SIZE=+3]Will you be Michael's Secret Santa!?[/SIZE]

As we all know Michael was an amazing man, supporting charities, visiting hospitals, orphanages and helping sick children all over the world. When he was in London he would have lorry loads of toys and gifts sent to Great Ormond Street Hospital.

THIS YEAR LETS CONTINUE HIS LEGACY BY SENDING A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO A SICK CHILD.

MARK THE GIFT: (your message) + FROM MICHAEL JACKSON'S LEGACY.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE POST YOUR GIFT ON 15TH DECEMEBER FIRST CLASS POST SO THAT THEY ALL ARRIVE ON THE SAME DAY THIS WAY WE IMPACT OUR MESSAGE OF MICHAEL'S LEGACY!!!

Underneath this write: For a boy/girl aged ? to ? Years.

GIFTS SHOULD BE FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, BABIES TO TEENS.

Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
Great Ormond Street
London
WC1N 3JH

It is up to you how much you spend.

If you are not in the UK or wish to send your gift to another hospital then thats great! Where ever you are in the world there is a hospital for sick children who would love to receive gifts.

Thank you.

Wonderful project and well said @ the bolded. Thanks for sharing. :flowers: So many thoughtful projects to choose from for the holidays. Sounds like lots of kids are going to be made happy this year in MJ's name with fans continuing his work. :wub:

Wonderful! I will DEFINITELY be doing this! Things like this make me proud to be an MJ fan! :)

Here is a few piccies of my gift in the wrapping process!!!

The Gift.....
dsc00612ic.jpg

The lables....
dsc00613dk.jpg

dsc00614r.jpg

All wrapped up.....
dsc00620t.jpg

Just waiting to be taken to the post office tomorrow....
dsc00621j.jpg

I just love this idea, I think we should do this every year!!!

And at last check the number of people on facebook who had confirmed they were doing this was 224!!! And the number is still rising!!!

Don't forget to post your gift first class tomorrow!!!

Becca

xxx

That's amazing! 224 presents all going to Great Ormond Street in Michael's name. Michael would be so, so proud.

This is wonderful. Just joined the site but I have been on the facebook page and I sent in about five presents.

Back