premiere of rihanna new song from new album in november "only girl"

Well all I can say is that she was trying to make her new album like Thriller in that every song was a hit... Chin up girl, keep trying!

ah yes...clearly Thriller material....:bugeyed Nothing different about it....I agree with ginvid...keep trying, girl!

I don't really like it I'm afraid. I've heard people say it sounds dated and it kind of does. I've heard dance records like this one like 10 years a go. But for some reason they sounded better to me than this one. I kind of like the music of the verses but the chorus doesn't do it for me I guess.

OMG this sounds SO much like Thriller, Rihanna is the new MJ!1111!1111!111

Try harder Rhi. :rollseyes:

Wow! This girl pumps out albums faster than Britney, Backstreet Boys, and NSYNC back in the teenybopper pop era. I guess since the last album didn't do too well and only one single caught on radio, her record company is pressuring to keep the material flowing before people lose even more interest. I have to say that I personally don't have any respect for Rihanna and quit being a fan once she used domestic violence to sell albums. That whole time she never spoke out once about what happened, and then, when a new album was about to drop, she makes the rounds using it as a tool to hawk albums. TACKY.

Not sure what to think about this. I liked Rihanna when Umbrella came out because in my opinion she changed her style in a big way at that time. And it was a good thing for her career. But after the Good Girl Gone Bad album there hasn't been any real change or interesting transformation. You heard one song and you heard them all, really. There were some ok-good songs but that's it. Another album that sounds like the last one will not help.

Wow! This girl pumps out albums faster than Britney, Backstreet Boys, and NSYNC back in the teenybopper pop era. I guess since the last album didn't do too well and only one single caught on radio, her record company is pressuring to keep the material flowing before people lose even more interest. I have to say that I personally don't have any respect for Rihanna and quit being a fan once she used domestic violence to sell albums. That whole time she never spoke out once about what happened, and then, when a new album was about to drop, she makes the rounds using it as a tool to hawk albums. TACKY.

Spot on.:yes:

rihanna-only-girl-cover.jpg
:wtf:

I did not like. :unsure:

My friend is obsessed with this song. Personally, I don't like it...

Back