• The Middle of October

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters

CherubimII

Proud Member
Don't forget folks we have something
WONDERFUL TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!!!

Take part in the poll above.
When do you think we will hear a new Michael Jackson recording?

The middle of September

The last week of September

The first week of October

The middle of October

Last edited:
I voted for middle of October because the end of October wasn't on there

The next few months is really soon. Seeing how they got the movie together so quickly I'm guessing new music will be out mid-October.

Which year?

;)

I think the end of October we get to hear a song that will be in the movie. ..but then things don't always go as planned so I can't say for sure.

I think that we will hear new music just before the release of the movie! So I'm voting for middle of october!

We might be lucky enough go hear one or two new songs at This is it, but other than that, I think it could be a good 6-12 months before we ear anything more.

Ive already heard it ;) nuuuh nuh nuh nuhhhhh nuh! hehe (ok you have my permission to throw stuff at me!)

Middle of September, possibly around my birthday.

well i hope for a new song as stated around this is it at the movies. then maybe if were lucky christmas for a new single and or new album

After This IS IT dvd comes out..but quite soon I think..they are in a hurry to get as much money as they can this year..

'Anything for Money'

I voted: The Middle of October since that's the furthest away. I actually think it would take much longer.

Back