Prayers for the Osmand family

ElleBella

Proud Member
If you haven't heard, Marie Osmands son Michael commited suicide. Please everyone keep this family in their prayers! Especially for Marie, as a mother I could never imagine what Marie is going through. Much love and blessing going their way!

oh God noway...I will keep Marie and the rest of the Osmonds in my prayers

Oh my ... so sad to lose a child this way. :(
I still have old vinyl singles by Donny & Marie Osmond, I am enjoying her doll company ... :angel:

If you haven't heard, Marie Osmands son Michael commited suicide. Please everyone keep this family in their prayers! Especially for Marie, as a mother I could never imagine what Marie is going through. Much love and blessing going their way!

My thoughts and prayers are with Marie and her family. I could not even imagine what she is going through. :angel:

This is so sad. :( In my thoughts and prayers.

I know it has been said that he suffered from depression. Just in case anybody here ever feels as hopeless as this - there is a lot of help available to you. I have seen it first hand, there is a light at the end of that tunnel that seems never ending. Always here, if anybody needs somebody to talk to.

three suicides this month? geez

Yes, and it's such a waste. I had those feelings years ago myself, and I am 42 years old now. I now know that I could never do it, nor could I ever do that to my mom and dad.

PLEASE, if any of you ever have those feelings, get help.

Back