Pras feat. MJ - No Friend of Mine

His solo part in this song is just amazing...! I really love it...

Yes, Gangsta. I'm not really a big fan of rap, but I love this song, and I love Michael's solo too. Especially this part

"Look whatcha done to me, baby.
I can no longer smile, baby.
And I've, waited so long, just to carry on.

I'm the new gangsta!"

:)

i've always wondered about that song? is it a duet or they took Michael's voice from an unrealsed song or something? what is the story behind it?

i've always wondered about that song? is it a duet or they took Michael's voice from an unrealsed song or something? what is the story behind it?

Co-sign..EVERYBODY has wondered this...It was that Tempamental dude...i remember the original version he put up on his myspace and his page had MAJOR hits cuz of it. But he NEVER admitted how the song came about...

I had gotten conflicting hits on the net about whether it was "MJ feat Pras.." or the other way around...Michael sings so much of the song that I almost believed it was his song with Pras featured on it...But I don't think it's Michael's song...Either way, good Lord he sounds awesome in it...And, I'm not a huge fan of rap either, but Michael puts his own flavour that really kicks the song up a million notches...But, then again, is that really surprising for Michael? He can make anything sound amazing...

There is something so sexy and smooth about his voice, but then I love the way he says, "I'm the new gangsta!!" that's incredibly sexy too

ooo yeh ive had this song for ages... I LOVE it. Its my walking home from work song :D so so beautiful.

Back