ppl cashing in on mjs death ( sick)

Screamin

Proud Member
It totally disgusting how ppl can jack the price up on things and cash in on his death.

For example the moonwalk book on amazon was 0.00p yesterday, i know because i regularly check up on them and now its skyrocketed to over £50.00 WTF!!!

yeah...

and something i always had a problem with...no matter how well meaning...

the idea of a record company selling his music in 'memoriam'...for any artist for that matter...

even if people are buying it..it has always felt like cashing in on death to me...

hypocritcal asswholes..... they were always that...always will be.

michael will never have to be in their company again.

It always will be the case :(

I bought loads of his merchandise today, not because i want to make a quick profit, but when i buy his things it feels like he's still here :(

Michael Jackson Book

thats not right!
im going to buy a few things to add to my collection though.
Im mourning I miss him so bad

Yes, I got a couple of things just for me that I have been wanting.

Before I knew they would sky rocket or become hard to find such as the Moonwalker game and The Jacksons Gold Collection Epic CD.

It's awful people cashing in though, inevitable but terrible... I saw somebody saying about people selling LP's for like a million dollars!

I bought the hot toys billie jean collectors doll from forbidden planet.com today for £129. There were quite a few on e-bay for around the price, but they were all from the usa/japan so i had to consider postage, import duties etc. so bought it from the uk. Today on e-bay i see the prices have doubled & trippled. I find it sickening people are cashing in.

Also on e-bay, you know those charity rubber bracelets? Well someone is selling a Michael one, saying it's for charity. There is no charity listed with the item.

it's sad us real fans are having to scramble for the last pieces or many we are needing for out collections.

...I hope that this period of advantage ceases very soon just because it is such a disrespect.

Nothing new. When John Lennon was killed, someone got the bloody bedsheet from the hospital and cut it up into pieces and sold the pieces.

Back