Possible Hidden Image in MJ Logo? Just Noticed Something **Updated Image**

SJR

Proud Member
GNkWw.png

Anyone else think it was supposed to represent his eyes + hair curl?

Last edited:
Re: Possible Hidden Image in MJ Logo? Just Noticed Something

Hehe SJR, you have too much free time :p

I think it's just a coincidence.

I was looking at the HIStory cover sideways and it made me think. Maybe I do have too much time, lol, but w/ MJ you never know.

Aright mods, you can close this thread. Apparently I'm alone on this one, lol.
EDIT: Thanks london.lol

nga5v.jpg

ZSwDU.jpg

Anyone else think it was supposed to represent his eyes + hair curl?
ok? im not sure what i see or don't see in this pictour?
my eyed have playing tricks on for last few days

Aright mods, you can close this thread. Apparently I'm alone on this one, lol.
EDIT: Thanks london.lol

go yo back :friends:

but i seriously do see it, though, even before you mentioned. didn't know it would've been so not-believed. :ninja:

go yo back :friends:

but i seriously do see it, though, even before you mentioned. didn't know it would've been so not-believed. :ninja:

Yeah I'm honestly surprised too.lol.

Last edited:

zomg I found a music note it's a hidden message!!!!!!11!!one

24pjdsh.jpg

you can make anything out of that picture lol

zomg I found a music note it's a hidden message!!!!!!11!!one

you can make anything out of that picture lol

I appreciate the humor, and do see your point. But all I did was split it up where it was already split up, and rotate it. I'd be impressed if you made a quarter note by using the same directions.lol.

well, this is not strange...if you remeber Michaels eyes and his curl in his logo that is because actually you want to see it, and anyway...I see it too, the logo is drawn in such a way that it actually reminds to it, but perhaps it just a coincidence...
well done anyway!

I appreciate the humor, and do see your point. But all I did was split it up where it was already split up, and rotate it. I'd be impressed if you made a quarter note by using the same directions.lol.

:lol: hun looks like you and i are the only ones sippin the same kool-aid

:lol: hun looks like you and i are the only ones sippin the same kool-aid

hahaha. Aright, might as well get all my tin-foil hat theories out in this one thread that i've had over the years. Anyone else notice that the Bad cover is the exact opposite of the Thriller cover? In thriller he's leaning to his left, Bad to his right. In Thriller his skin is black, Bad it's white (no disrespect intended, I know he suffers from Vitiligo, just saying though). Thriller his undershirt is Black, in Bad it's white. Thriller his suit is white, in Bad it's Black.

That is all.lol.

Ooo! I can see it in the logo actually. :] Nice pointing that out.

hahaha. Aright, might as well get all my tin-foil hat theories out in this one thread that i've had over the years. Anyone else notice that the Bad cover is the exact opposite of the Thriller cover? In thriller he's leaning to his left, Bad to his right. In Thriller his skin is black, Bad it's white (no disrespect intended, I know he suffers from Vitiligo, just saying though). Thriller his undershirt is Black, in Bad it's white. Thriller his suit is white, in Bad it's Black.

That is all.lol.

EHMAGAWD.

Yay. I'm not the only one that has noticed the Thriller and Bad covers! XD It's like complete opposites. Woohoo! : D

Interesting. I would have loved to have sat down with Michael and played with some architectural ideas etc. He has such an amazing eye for images, perception and capture a moment/ picture and an incrediable imagination. Bless him.

Interesting. I would have loved to have sat down with Michael and played with some architectural ideas etc. He has such an amazing eye for images, perception and capture a moment/ picture and an incrediable imagination. Bless him.

This is partly why I think it may have been on purpose. I don't know why, but I feel like he's left us a lot of subtle messages for us to discover. One I heard recently was in Money, where he says "If You want it, earn it, with dignity". Then he goes on to name rich people, ie the Rockafellers etc. So subtle, so brilliant.

I don't think anything he ever did was (just) a coincidence. He was brilliant, there are no "coincidences" with brilliant people. They won't allow it.
healer.gif

That is all.lol.

omg are we mindneighbors? :lol:

i guess we have imaginations unlike some :cough: :lol:

MOAR OBSERVATIONS

Last edited:

Yeah I see his eyes but I dont' think the center is his curls but when you mentioned it ..yeah you are right:)

Ok to all the people who can't see it, I've updated my first post, check it out. Did that help at all? Now that I've noticed it I can't see anything else!

Back