Popular Indian actress paints crystal-studded Michael Jackson

Ankita

Proud Member
Bollywood (Indian) actress Sridevi who has recently turned into a painter, has ambitious plans of taking her passion forward. Sridevi who been a big fan of Michael Jackson, has painted the pop legend.

What’s interesting is that she has used costly crystals on her painting as sources who have seen it reveal that MJ’s gloves are studded with them.
It was also learnt that this painting is slated to travel the world with exhibitions in Dubai, Mumbai and London.
A close friend of the actor reveals, “Sridevi has fine-tuned herself to become a good painter and the art frat is sitting up and noticing her work.
She has got calls from many galleries not only in India but also abroad to hold her painting exhibition. There are also talks on if she wants to auction some of them to help the underprivileged.”
The informer adds, “The Michael Jackson that she has painted has got many galleries interested. It is a costly piece as high-end crystals are studded on the painting.
People think her painting Jackson is extremely timely. MJ is a legend and people will always lap up things about him. So, galleries feel that this painting that is done by a high profile celebrity can fetch a high price.
Sridevi will be doing shows in Dubai, then Mumbai and will round it off with London.”
Sridevi’s husband, acclaimed film director Boney Kapoor confirms, “It is true that we are going to exhibit the Michael Jackson painting done by my wife.
There is a huge exhibition that we have planned in Dubai that will most probably happen next month.
We are all excited with the response that it has already got from the fraternity.”

Source-www.dnaindia.com

Coooooooooooool..............Go India!!!!!!!

Anyway.......is there a picture available????

I think that is so awesome. Especially since Sridevi is one of my favorite Bollywood actresses. I just saw one of her movies this past Saturday. And I always wonder why I had always liked her. Now I know why after reading that she is a big MJ fan.

Awesome. Sridevi is one of the few bollywood legends I admire. She's a very versatile and ecclectic actresses. I'm looking forward to this one! :D

Hey gang, just thought i'd join in and say hi, i'm Indian too and really enjoy Bolloywood films. Would love to see this paining!

Yes Sridevi has ALWAYS been a HUGE Michael Jackson fan and besides being one of the most successful and adored actresses she has also been an acclaimed dancer! She was officially the top Bollywood actress for many, many years and during those years in a lot of interviews she shared her deep desire to dance with the King of Pop and she always sounded like an adoring fan. On June 25th last year she was among all those many, many Bollywood celebrities who expressed their utter shock, sorrow and sadness at the massive loss that can never be filled. She has been a true fan! God bless her!

Will every unknown artist do Mj and use his fans to get on the map?

With all your due respect, but... Will there always be someone to doubt the love of other people for Michael Jackson?

if they do nothing to honor MJ, people get angry.
if they do something to honor MJ, people get angry.

if she has a proven story of loving and respecting Michael... why disrespecting her way to honor the man she admires so much?

:doh:

She might be unknow for you, but certainly not to everyone else. And being such an important artist in India is not a small thing at all. The world is much, much more than just Europe and the USA, you know? ;D

I haven't seen her work, but I hope it will be up to the positive comments.
Thanks for sharing!!!

With all your due respect, but... Will there always be someone to doubt the love of other people for Michael Jackson?

if she has a proven story of loving and respecting Michael... why disrespecting her way to honor the man she admires so much?

She might be unknow for you, but certainly not to everyone else. And being such an important artist in India is not a small thing at all. The world is much, much more than just Europe and the USA, you know? ;D

Thanks for sharing!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I don't know her...but love her for honouring MJ

Thanks for sharing!!!
amen! :clapping:eek:ne would think there are only two continents on this earth.. :smilerolleyes:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I don't know her...but love her for honouring MJ
:clapping::clap:
BTW, let me tell that India makes the largest number of films in a year(more than Hollywood) and has a population of over a billion people! Sridevi is an extremely popular, loved and admired actress and she has ALWAYS shown absolute love, respect, appreciation for the King of Pop and the King of our hearts Mr. Michael Jackson! India (like the rest of the world) truly loves the King of Pop forever!!!:flowers:

Back