Pop Star Pumps by OyeeDesign

MsMo

Proud Member
36774_121324701243966_100000993115350_125673_6843321_n-Custom.jpg

NOT FOR SALE

We’ve featured Oyee Design heels before at Trend Hunter, and I am happy to say that they have come out with new designs that are even more amazing than their existing line.

The new designs from Oyee Design feature Michael Jackson and his lyrics on one of their heels. As seen in their prior collection, Oyee Design has also released some new food-inspired printed pumps. From the King of Pop to chocolate-covered strawberries and a four-leaf clover, these heels are sure to be the center of attention.

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/oyee-design

Those are awesome. I'd totally buy them if I could. :D

Are the lyrics to In The Closet? The third line looks like "Then if you want it"

I found more pictures. they look wonderful and I would have bought these shoes in a heartbeat

mjshoes1.jpg

mjshoes2.jpg

mjshoes3.jpg

Are the lyrics to In The Closet? The third line looks like "Then if you want it"

yes it is. the newer pictures are much more clearer. you can see the full lyrics as

It's Just Desire
You Cannot Waste It
Then, If You Want It
Then, Won't You Taste It

She Wants To Give It

I wonder if they have the Estates approval?

I checked their website. It says they only made one pair and clearly labeled as "not for sale". plus this could classify as "art". regardless as they are not selling it they don't need any approval.

They're not for sale...more like a free advertising tool/tribute.

yeah but if you go to their site, it is supported by advertisers. so it shouldn't be happening without the estate's approval. so i wonder if it does have the estate's approval?

yeah but if you go to their site, it is supported by advertisers. so it shouldn't be happening without the estate's approval. so i wonder if it does have the estate's approval?

the website that the news story came from (trendhunter.com) is a separate site from the company that designed the shoes (oyee design). Their website is http://www.oyeedesign.com/ which has no advertising.

Furthermore the other website (trendhunter.com) is using Google ads. As long as they don't advertise using Michael's name to attract people -which they don't, it's random ads by Google- they are fine and do not need approval as well.

The shoes are one of a kind artistic tribute with no revenue generated, the story is a news reporting - both are okay and require no authorization by the estate. They are both protected by first amendment.

the website that the news story came from (trendhunter.com) is a separate site from the company that designed the shoes (oyee design). Their website is http://www.oyeedesign.com/ which has no advertising.

Furthermore the other website (trendhunter.com) is using Google ads. As long as they don't advertise using Michael's name to attract people -which they don't, it's random ads by Google- they are fine and do not need approval as well.

The shoes are one of a kind artistic tribute with no revenue generated, the story is a news reporting - both are okay and require no authorization by the estate. They are both protected by first amendment.

wow. if i didn't know that MJ's name ultimately benefits MJ's kids, the most, i'd say all that loopholing is convenient for the organizations, outside the estate. i mean..i have never heard of oyee(which you mention several times). Until now.

I never heard of them either but the original article and the thread title mentions who made the shoes (not me) and then there's something called Google search. I spent a few minutes to check to see what they did, how they did etc to answer questions and provide additional information.

However my main point was to clarify between what needs estate approval and what doesn't.

Last edited:
Back