poor Michael lol

LoveMJackson

Proud Member
[youtube]NNTXqZNP_cA[/youtube]

:laugh: he wanted to get rid of her fast but still he was really nice..look where her hands are lol

OMG! :wild: This girl was very smart:

imagemmichael.png

:naughty:

Thanks for the video! :wild:

hahahah I'd like to do the same thing :woohoo: but if I had the change I would be paralyzed

:wub: :wub: One of the most beautiful endings of SOOML for me :wub:

PS: :naughty: hahahaha

At least she didnt cling onto him and try to drag him off the stage like many of them did.
A personal encounter up close with Michael? :whisperinginear:
I'd whisper in his ear 'I love you' and then probably have to be carried out on a stretcher! :wub:

lol I know, look at Mikey at the start, he jumps and says 'Oh lord' lol look like she did something naughty to him from behind :nono: some girls are brave I must admit.
:laugh:

OMG! :wild: This girl was very smart:

imagemmichael.png

Thanks for the video! :wild:

hahahah I'd like to do the same thing :woohoo: but if I had the change I would be paralyzed

Me too. :lol:

Ah yes the butt grabbing girl :naughty: Mike looks down thinking, what are you doing? :bugeyed :lol:

haha he looks uncomfortable..look how he hugs her from the side lol

That girl wins, quite clearly lol. She was a tad too clingy, though. I would have let go after the butt violation, if only to keep the last shred of my dignity lol. Then again, if I had to choose between dignity and Michael, I would probably choose him too. XD

"...no, I don't normally grab people's butts in public." >.>

Poor Michael. xD

WOW! :wild:

At least she didnt cling onto him and try to drag him off the stage like many of them did.
I'd whisper in his ear 'I love you' and then probably have to be carried out on a stretcher! :wub:

Me too. :lol:

hehe she was pulling his thong :ninja: :naughty:

yup...me too..:wub:

[youtube]NNTXqZNP_cA[/youtube]

:laugh: he wanted to get rid of her fast but still he was really nice..look where her hands are lol

:lmao:

my first time seeing this!!! what a smart girl!!! she doesnt do it once....butt twice!! haha!!

mikey didnt likey lol...but i think i would have still did it lol
although once i seen that he pulled away i wouldnt do it again...
...or would i :shifty:

gawwd he's so sexy!!! :wild::wild:

Back