Polish Plane Crash: Film Maker Assassinated!

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
When i first heard this conspiracly theory i thought it was rubbish but this video is very interesting, does anybody hear speak russian and if so can they verify what is being said in the video.

just like in the movies, the people who know too much are assassinated.

also interesting is the deputy head of the Polish Church was killed in a car crash on the way home from the presidents funeral.

When i first heard this conspiracly theory i thought it was rubbish but this video is very interesting, does anybody hear speak russian and if so can they verify what is being said in the video.
[youtube]q7yD_SVK7Yw[/youtube]

also interesting is the deputy head of the Polish Church was killed in a car crash on the way home from the presidents funeral.

Yes I forgot about this. The then deputy head of the Polish Church was killed in a car accident returning home from funeral ceremonies for President Lech Kaczynski. The Polish Church said Bishop Mieczyslaw Cieslar died near the city of Lodz, according to Belfast Telegraph.

A Goldman Sachs banker who was fired as Prime Minister by President Lech Kaczynski is set to head a new branch of the bank to be opened in Warsaw, according to the website of the Chamber of German and Polish Industry and Commerce.

Why have none of the news networks shown this video, it seems strange that they wouldn't show it, is there some doubt as to it's authenticity.

Why have none of the news networks shown this video, it seems strange that they wouldn't show it, is there some doubt as to it's authenticity.

Russians arent going to report it. They wanted the tape deleted. I dont think anyone is questioning if all of that is fake or not. It was the site of the downed plane.

The media did show this film, they did report about conspiracy theories. There are now dozens of sites with this film and many others more or less possible theories. Polish authorities are examining this film, but for everything shown on this film they have explanation.
We all find it strange what's happened. The thing is, this investigation is on the Russians site, we can only ask for informations and the result. Polish authorities are present in Russia, but they can only observe.
There's also one thing to add: after this tragedy Polish - Russian relations are much better than before, Russians shown us their support and promised fair investigation. I mean, I am not sure if anyone - beside Poles and Russians can understand the delicate of this matter. That's why PL authorities are so prevent when it comes down to all conspiracy theories. But they do see and examine all possible theories.
And bishop Cieslar died in a car crash while coming back from Warsaw, where the mass took place. It was not president's funeral, which took place one day after and in Cracow, not in capitol.

The media did show this film, they did report about conspiracy theories. There are now dozens of sites with this film and many others more or less possible theories. Polish authorities are examining this film, but for everything shown on this film they have explanation.
We all find it strange what's happened. The thing is, this investigation is on the Russians site, we can only ask for informations and the result. Polish authorities are present in Russia, but they can only observe.
There's also one thing to add: after this tragedy Polish - Russian relations are much better than before, Russians shown us their support and promised fair investigation. I mean, I am not sure if anyone - beside Poles and Russians can understand the delicate of this matter. That's why PL authorities are so prevent when it comes down to all conspiracy theories. But they do see and examine all possible theories.
And bishop Cieslar died in a car crash while coming back from Warsaw, where the mass took place. It was not president's funeral, which took place one day after and in Cracow, not in capitol.

How did they explain the sound of gun shots and the man lying on the ground with his hand in the air. Could you post a link of where they explained it all.

How did they explain the sound of gun shots and the man lying on the ground with his hand in the air. Could you post a link of where they explained it all.

On the plane there were security officers serving the president, so the first version was that this gun exploded because part of the plane was on fire.
I found press release, it says Poles started their own investigation and it also says about first results of examination of this tape. It's in Polish
It says this film is real, was not manipulated, but couple of times compressed to another format and the quality of it is quite poor. The investigators did notice screams in Polish and Russian, but because of the noise they cannot be sure if this sounds are gun shoots. They're still investigating it.

The investigators don't state that. And if you're asking me - I don't know. I don't know Russian. But most of the ppl after seeing it thinks the tranlations are indeed correct.

I wonder is the explanation of guns going off in the fire plausable, i would have thought there was no way a gun could go off unless the safety was turned off and the trigger pulled.

Back