Please tweet the following:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want any duet, Beiber or no Beiber, just my Mikey!

I don't get this. The estate already know how a lot of fans feel about this.If plans are already in motion, then it's going to happen.

It didnt make the album, be grateful for that. In 50 years there may be another irritating little pop sh*t that will get to be in a remixed duet with MJ. We need to get over it.

Justin Timberlake = RESPECT
Justin Bieber = Needs to blow his nose, change diapers, get a job and earn his respect. When he comes back, then we'll think about it.
In the meantime I can think of 1000's of well respected and talented artists who I'd hire for a duet in a second before considering Justin Bieber.

Hello, fellow MJ fan here. Somehow I didn't get that memo to snap into action and tweet demands. . . :lmao:

#toobusylisteningtoXSCAPE

One word...

BRUNO

No, just no. I love that he respects Michael and he is a respected artist but the fact remains that he has never meet Michael. The only people who should do duets with Michael are people who have worked with him in the past

I will not buy anything with Bieber attached to it...hopefully this won't happen but if it does happen with an album, I will purchase every song individually. I have bought every MJ solo release in every form, but this will be one album I won't own in it's entirety. Bieber is one of those celebrities who doesn't get the fact that like it or not, his choice or not, young kids think of him as a role model...he's sooo far removed from the kind of person MJ was. Michael would never have publically said and done the things that kid has done. He is no entertainer, let alone being able to sing, imo.

MJ fans should re-direct their hate and frustration from @justinbieber to @patrickcarney !! He is our biggest enemy right now!

Spamming people's twitter pages is gonna make MJ fans look like a bunch of assholes

MJ fans should re-direct their hate and frustration from @justinbieber to @patrickcarney !! He is our biggest enemy right now!

I don't get this attitude! Fair enough he has annoyed a lot of us by what he said, but he is entitled to his opinion!

Plus, to use the word "hate" is absolutely ridiculous.

I don't get this attitude! Fair enough he has annoyed a lot of us by what he said, but he is entitled to his opinion!

He's entitled to his opinion, but that doesn't mean he has to be an asshole about it like he was. It was the way he stated his opinion that annoyed many fans. He's annoyed me, yeah, but going on about them being our 'enemy' is childish and just pushing it though tbh.

It is simple. He hates Michael Jackson and his music, I hate him, his "band" and his music.

I don't like Bieber but I don't hate him because he doesn't hate Michael or his music. Simple.

He's entitled to his opinion, but that doesn't mean he has to be an asshole about it like he was. It was the way he stated his opinion that annoyed many fans. He's annoyed me, yeah, but going on about them being our 'enemy' is childish and just pushing it though tbh.

Enemy on the charts. That's what I meant. Not real life enemy. :)

He's entitled to his opinion, and I am entitled to mine.

Patrick Carney sounds like a complete t**t. Having a go at people far more talented than that little p***k could ever dream of. I hope he wakes up in a pile of his own s**t tomorrow.

There you are. That's my opinion of the c**t.

He's entitled to his opinion, and I am entitled to mine.

Patrick Carney sounds like a complete t**t. Having a go at people far more talented than that little p***k could ever dream of. I hope he wakes up in a pile of his own s**t tomorrow.

There you are. That's my opinion of the c**t.

Fair enough, not gonna argue with either of ye. Each to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back