Please read this guys. There is another chapter in Michael's career.

IFeelGood

Proud Member
Guys,

I'm reading a lot of BS around the place (as usual), and comments like MJ was irrelevant to the music industry in the last 20 years, and things like he hasn't done anything for so long.
Save for the fact that HE SOLD OUT 50 DATES AT THE O2 IN THE FASTEST SELLING TOUR IN WORLD HISTORY, there are still those ignorant people who have no idea how on top of the music world Michael is.

People - Michael was about to dominate the industry again, it was all set up. He WANTED to. He wanted to go out on top - and he did do that, for anyone who can fathom what it is to sellout those shows as he did. But this is where his labels and fans come in. Michael's new album MUST be released. I have no idea how many songs he has completed or anything like that. But for anyone with contacts or connections and indeed all his fans, we must make sure new album is released from our beloved Michael. I personally believe that with the right promotion, idea, and drive behind it, it could come close to THRILLER sales. This will undoubtedly put Michael back on the top of the charts again and forever. He deserves this. We owe it to him. He was working so hard towards this. History is to be written, there is another chapter to Michael's career. He was so afraid to leave this world with ambiguity surrounding his pureness and ability to still kick it.

Please spread this message. Create a petition for new album, anything. Please. Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, will wow the world again from anew. It would make me so happy to see this happen. I'm not satisfied with just his older (of course incredible) stuff. No, this was a man on a mission of recreation, not a man who had run out of ideas. This has to happen.

Michael I love you and feel you. Be safe.

I agree. George Harrison was working on a new album when he died, and the album was released after his death. The same thing has to happen for Michael.

If someone creates a petition, I'll sign it.

I've already left my thoughts on that crap article about him being irrelevant musically for the last twenty years.

Michael's music has always been a healer for me...so I do hope at some point in the near future, that whoever is in charge of that decision will release the projects he had been working on...I think it's what Michael would want...he was so passionate about music and dance and loved sharing his gift of song.

Yes George Harrison did the same. But Michael's new album will sell like something not seen for some time, and of course it will make so many people happy.

Well, how do you start a petition? I have no idea how to do that. Anyone want to take the mantle and create one?
Needless to say I'll sign it with all my heart.

Guys,

I'm reading a lot of BS around the place (as usual), and comments like MJ was irrelevant to the music industry in the last 20 years, and things like he hasn't done anything for so long.
Save for the fact that HE SOLD OUT 50 DATES AT THE O2 IN THE FASTEST SELLING TOUR IN WORLD HISTORY, there are still those ignorant people who have no idea how on top of the music world Michael is.

People - Michael was about to dominate the industry again, it was all set up. He WANTED to. He wanted to go out on top - and he did do that, for anyone who can fathom what it is to sellout those shows as he did. But this is where his labels and fans come in. Michael's new album MUST be released. I have no idea how many songs he has completed or anything like that. But for anyone with contacts or connections and indeed all his fans, we must make sure new album is released from our beloved Michael. I personally believe that with the right promotion, idea, and drive behind it, it could come close to THRILLER sales. This will undoubtedly put Michael back on the top of the charts again and forever. He deserves this. We owe it to him. He was working so hard towards this. History is to be written, there is another chapter to Michael's career. He was so afraid to leave this world with ambiguity surrounding his pureness and ability to still kick it.

Please spread this message. Create a petition for new album, anything. Please. Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, will wow the world again from anew. It would make me so happy to see this happen. I'm not satisfied with just his older (of course incredible) stuff. No, this was a man on a mission of recreation, not a man who had run out of ideas. This has to happen.

HUH?! If he was so irrelevant why has he been dominating the news for the last two days, it wouldn't be like that if nobody cared that MJ was dead. Why are people all over the world: Japan Jerusalem, France, China, South Korea, U.S, Holland Germany, ect. mourning his death?
Why is the media dissecting every aspect of his life, his finances, his mental and physical condition before he died, who gets his custody of his children, what really caused his death?How are his friends and relatives coping? Why is the news of his death eclipsing the death of Farrah Fawcett and the fact that Iran want to kick The U.S's ass, our economy. MJ's death is all over the TV except for maybe the Weather Channel. Who is selling enormous
amounts of cd's etc., who is topping all the charts even though he hasn't released new material in 8 years. Who has influence all these other musical artist out here?He is still wowing the world, even after his death. how relevant is that?

Think about it. There is nothing for Michael Jackson to prove, He could not go any higher,
I mean what other entertainer had the U.S senate have a moment of silence for Michael Jackson. People say he is irrelevant because they want him to be, they are haters. If they can't see all that, they are closing their eyes and stopping up their ears. If new material does come out I'm sure everyone will be scrambling for it.

Back