Please pray for My Family for we've lost a Dear family Member.

ruchie

Proud Member
My news is very sad at this time,My Family has now lost 2 family members in the same year. My cousin has just passed away this morning from her illness. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through the process of grieving.
Thanks
Ruchie
:angel:

I'm so, so sorry to hear that. :( I'm sending prayers and good thoughts to you. :angel:

I'm sorry :(
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong there, won't you? :huggy:

I feel so very sorry for you and your family... My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you and your family.
Sending lots of love! :hug:

I'm so sorry. My thoughts, prayers, and love are with you and your family in this difficult time.

I am sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my prayers..please stay strong.

I'm very sorry about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers in this very difficult time.:angel:

i'm so sorry for your losses...my prayers are with you and your family
please hang on and stay strong.god bless you.

My news is very sad at this time,My Family has now lost 2 family members in the same year. My cousin has just passed away this morning from her illness. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through the process of grieving.
Thanks
Ruchie

I'm so sorry for your losses. :( I will certainly pray for you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

I'm very sorry for your losses. I lost my step-mom, great uncle and cousin and my great grandma all within three months in 2006, so I know how tough it can be to go through multiple losses back to back.... it can be very difficult. If you need anything... just pm me. :hug:

Back