Please PRAY for Cheryl Cole - she is fighting for her life, ill with malaria

No-Body

Guests
Some of you, especially over the pond may not be familiar with her, but CHERYL COLE - who started out in Girls Aloud and has branched off on a wonderful solo career with a brilliant album last year - is fighting for her life right now. She has turned 27 only a few days ago, not that age should matter anyhow. Beyond the fame and the success, she is a human being who is suffering very much right now who needs all the prayer and the support that she can get.

She has contracted malaria last month in spite of precautions and she is in very serious condition, on respirator. Her immune system is very, very weak. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER that she may have a speedy and complete recovery.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0707/colec2.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Here is one of her greatest and most successful songs.

God bless her.

I don't think she's that ill anymore, she was released from intensive care last week.

Fighting for her live (as opposed to fight for her love) is a bit strong.

Hope she's back for X Factor live shows though.

I don't think she's that ill anymore, she was released from intensive care last week.

Fighting for her live (as opposed to fight for her love) is a bit strong.

Hope she's back for X Factor live shows though.

Was she? I read something different, but not a British site and it was a fairly recent article. In any case, i wish her a complete recovery soon. God bless her.

I didn't even think of the connection, but you do have a point - i might have chosen the wrong song, i can be such an idiot at times...

Everyone knows that you are meant to get jags before you go to these places.
She has obviously done the wag thing and gone there like nothing could possibly happen to her.

Saying that, she is pretty and harmless so I hope she gets better and learns next time to get the necessary jags.

She has obviously done the wag thing and gone there like nothing could possibly happen to her.

Saying that, she is pretty and harmless so I hope she gets better and learns next time to get the necessary jags.

a) it's jabs not jags, getting a jag would only mean she travelled in a posh car.
b) she did get all her jabs

Vaccination is no guarantee and you might want to read up on Malaria "prevention" in general before making these kind of comments. Maybe educate yourself on how Malaria prevention differs from other vaccines.

But glad to know that someone who's pretty deserves to live.

She's pulled out of X Factor boot camp and V Festival.

(And 3 Words is far from brilliant, OP).

Get well soon.........

She's young and strong................and I'm confident she'll succeed!!!!!!!!

I don't think she's fighting for her life, that's probably just the media trying to make it sound dramatic. And as for the whole 'human being who is suffering very much right now' people go through far, far worse than their husbands cheating on them and him cheating on her was probably the best thing he could have done for her career. Just saying what a lot of people are thinking. That said, I hope she recovers soon as Malaria is an awful illness and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

yeah havnt heard any reports of her been seriously ill. been nothing for a few days and b4 that she was getting better. and prays are to selective.

Re: Please PRAY for Cheryl Cole

She's pulled out of X Factor boot camp and V Festival.

(And 3 Words is far from brilliant, OP).

I happen to disagree. I LOVE that song and i think it is more than brilliant, it's bloody fantastic.

I read she was supposed to be released from hospital on Thursday. I'm very glad for her. May she complete her recovery as soon as possible.

No more news for the media to put on the front page i guess, too darn bad for them. Poor thingies, they gotta move on to the next story.

Infact it really ticks me off when people say she's having a hard time etc etc, she has no idea!

Come on she's got malaria not a cold, she is having a hard time.

I think she is a nice person, not just because of her looks, and I hope she recovers soon.

Come on she's got malaria not a cold, she is having a hard time.

I think she is a nice person, not just because of her looks, and I hope she recovers soon.

Yeh and I feel bad for her but people go through worse, that's all I'm saying. Also how can people think she's a nice person? Has everyone forgot she once beat up a woman?

Yeh and I feel bad for her but people go through worse, that's all I'm saying. Also how can people think she's a nice person? Has everyone forgot she once beat up a woman?

Ha! MJ fans believing everything they read in the media!

She once smacked woman who was verbally insulting to her. Not endorsed, but understood.

Back