Please!! Please pray for my cousin...

LindaC781

Proud Member
He is 78 years old, from California....he just got admitted to the hospital for chest pain. We think he had a heart attack... He is going to get a heart catheterization tomorrow morning...Oh God, I hope everything will be okay for him...

aww Linda.. My thoughts and prayers go out to your cousin. That's just terrible. I'll pray that everything goes good for you and your family..And of course you cousin!!

Thank you Mjbabe...my poor mother, it is actually her first cousin... He is such a good person. Never married, lived with his late mother...when he lost her, he moved here to be near to more family...Oh God...I can't sleep...

Ohh Im so sorry Linda!!!!:( I hope everything works out with your family!!!

He is 78 years old, from California....he just got admitted to the hospital for chest pain. We think he had a heart attack... He is going to get a heart catheterization tomorrow morning...Oh God, I hope everything will be okay for him...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours...

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thank you so much you guys....I'm going to go over tonight to check up on him...I just hope the procedure goes okay today...I'll keep you posted..

Update on my cousin....he's okay.. He had 2 stents put in.. and he did have a minor MI - heart attack. I saw him this afternoon, he's in his room and complaining about the food, so I guess he's okay now!! LOL!

Thanks you guys....you are so special to me....ALL of you...

Your prayers worked!

( I didn't see this thread until today so I couldn't pray.. but I'll keep praying that he's now totally over it :) )

a heart attack isnt always deadly anymore love my father is 78 and had four of them as well as two open heart operations in a period of only 8 yrs and is doing absolutely fine so of course i prasy but dont worry to much yet

Back