Please mods disable registerations

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I'm sick of all these haters comming on here and makeing fun of Michael i mean the guy has just passed away all the fans need to be toether in support and not start arguments with haters

I'm sick of all these haters comming on here and makeing fun of Michael i mean the guy has just passed away all the fans need to be toether in support and not start arguments with haters

Yeah this is great idea.These users are all over the site!

But there are also a lot of people who feel the pain we do... And they want to share it with us, did you think about them?

Agree. Even tho they're gonna ignore this and close the thread wich aint helping us either.

That MS Paint picture surely was "tasteful"...

Where are the mods????????????????????????
Michael just passed away and this kind of thing (a forum without mods/mods not doing their job) already happened!

But there are also a lot of people who feel the pain we do... And they want to share it with us, did you think about them?
Why now? Where are they when Michael needed them? 
These are fareweather fans who will leave as soon as the frenzy died off. What's the point?

That MS Paint picture surely was "tasteful"...

:( So sad.This man is dead.They don't have a little respect!These are the darkest days in our lifes! :( I'm in this depression all day.Don't want to go anywhere!michaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll i want you back

I just think there needs to be more mods, so that there is at least one on all the time.
I am on here a lot and I've been admin of my own forum and a mod on other's before. And I would love to help.

I think this is a bit too harsh.

The mods are also humans, and HUGE fans! They have their own pain to deal with, so be a little more understanding.

Whereas I share the anger of seeing strange individuals around here, I know that there are also people who honestly seek support and understanding. Shutting the doors in their face won't make us the kind of fans Michael would be proud of.

What is needed is careful selection, not complete isolation.

:( So sad.This man is dead.They don't have a little respect!These are the darkest days in our lifes! :( I'm in this depression all day.Don't want to go anywhere!michaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll i want you back

Oh, I have seen some pretty bad things said elsewhere too. That was pretty mild compared to some of the comments compared to say TMZ. I am not downplaying the stuff going on here, but still.

Yes, I lost my temper and might get banned. sorry.
newer people have been pretending to mourn looking for support, get accepted, then start saying stupid shit.

Why now? Where are they when Michael needed them? 
These are fareweather fans who will leave as soon as the frenzy died off. What's the point?

We can't assume that they weren't real fans because they weren't members before. They might just need extra support right now.

Back