Please leave comments against this reporters review and SUPPORT Michael!

I haven't seen the movie yet, but he is entitled to his own opinion. Nothing wrong with that, he is not being disrespectful.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - and so far most have been quite possitive.

Anyone who says something like "he doesn't sound like he used to" obviously
1) doesn't sing and dance (at the same time) at the age of 50
2) not understand the rehearsal process.

these were not DRESS rehearsals, just regular ol' rehearsals. As someone who's done a few live shows let me tell you, you do not always go full out - espeically if you've got a long day ahead. you need to save your voice for the real deal (which michael kept emphasizing).

All I can say is if that was a rehearsal: damn! What an amazing rehearsal.

It was okay... kinda silly though... he tries his best to discredit it for *being* a rehearsal but then "defends" it by saying it's a rehearsal... make up your mind man! Oh and I see he got a "strange" jab in there. Sigh. But I've seen worse reviews... it is the Herald Sun so I never have high hopes.

in reading this i dont feel as though it was awful, a bit hard, but i feel it could have been much worse. knowing media and haters. this was a rehearsal and he did say he was trying to reserve his vocal chords even though at times he did sing excellently

I haven't seen the movie yet, but he is entitled to his own opinion. Nothing wrong with that, he is not being disrespectful.

Yes he was. He put in their fav "STRANGE" wording in it when there was absolutely nothing at all strange about it! Michael came across as very humble, kind and polite person. A musical genius! This was the only bad review I have seen and I know for a fact there is some sort of conspiracy going on at the Herald Sun when it comes down to MJ articles! I'm really just over it!

Ugh, why do people who are ignorant on the subject feel the need to review it? For plays and musicals they have professional theatre reviewers who have first hand knowledge of all aspects of a show. No random writer would attempt to review a performer in a Broadway show when they don't know what they're talking about. So why does every single person in the media people feel the need to review Michael's performances?! Ugh. It's called marking. When you're rehearsing for the sake of getting the feel of the full show, meaning cues, steps, blocking, music, lights, etc, you don't dance full out, you don't sing full out - you mark it. Marking, in slang terms is half-assing, LoL. You are *supposed* to "half-ass" your voice and your energy to save it for the shows. I think the fact that his run-throughs are so developed is leading this guy to believe that he was performing full out. No, dude. He's just that good.

yes. i think a lot of people dont really understand the concept of a REHEARSAL
"that's why we rehearse"

this was never meant for public consumption, and for people to be critical of that shows ignorance and bias.

but lets face it: this is a film for the fans. so who cares what other people think?

Back