Please HELP! Need feedback for MJ Humanitarian, Tribute in LV during MJFan Fest Dec 5 -6 UPDATE

MJshines4ever

Proud Member
This is a 90 minute spoken word Tribute that gives an inside look at Michael's humanitarian side. It is a feel good program! The Tribute includes many stories of Michael's tremendous acts of kindness and generosity in helping people across the world. These stories will touch your heart with joy, hope, laughter and tears. It also takes a fascinating look at the meaningful messages Michael gave through his music and what Neverland was truly all about. This one of a kind show will leave you feeling like you know Michael much more as a person.

I created this show to honor Michael for all he has done as a humanitarian. People that have attended the tribute have been very enthusiastic about it. Some of the written comments I have received are: Reva Revill of Sarasota, Florida said, “Phenomenal speaker, really captured Michael’s true heart!” Mary Singer of Largo, Florida commented, “It was great, completely devoted to Michael and his humanitarian work. If anyone has a chance to attend one of these you should grab it!”

For this Tribute to be successful I need YOUR help. I have tried sending Press Releases and so far the media has not published them. I believe it goes back to media not wanting to publish positive news about Michael. I do not have the resources to advertise. So I can’t seem to get the word out on it. I have had to cancel programs because of this. I believe strongly that people need to know the full extent of Michael’s humanitarian work. If you believe in what I am trying to do, please help me by coming to the show if you can and sharing this on other forums as well as with your FB friends and other FB sites you visit. I have tried to keep the tickets as affordable as possible. Also, part of the proceeds will benefit UNICEF USA. Tickets are advance sale only by November 15.

For more details: http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/

Re: MJ The Humanitarian, A Tribute in Las Vegas during MJ Fan Fest Dec 5 -6

I can help by retweeting you on Twitter and sharing your FB updates and encourage other fans to do the same
I think its wonderful what you are doing :)

MJfam please support and help Janice get the word out for her MJ Humanitarian Tribute

189155133.jpg

WEBSITE
http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jackson-The-Humanitarian-A-Tribute/166228746793454
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/MJshines4ever

:hello:
I will gladly spread the word and Tweet this via the official MJJC Legacy Team Project twitter! This is a great act of goodwill and a wonderful thing to do in honor of Michael Jackson's legacy. I'll follow you via @MJJCLegacyTeam Please follow us back. I'm sure that you would fit right in with the humanitarian side of the MJJC Legacy Project. Please join us. We are all part of Michael Jackson's Army of L.O.V.E.

Sincerely,
souldreamer7

Edit: Just followed you and tweeted this.

legacytwitterlogo_normal_normal.jpg

MJJCLegacyTeam MJJC Legacy Project
#MICHAELJACKSON THE HUMANITARIAN A TRIBUTE By: @MJshines4ever Spoken word tribute of the Humanitarian heart of #MJ http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/index.html
16 seconds ago Favorite Reply Delete

Last edited:

Qbee & Souldreamer7 thank you so much for your help! I have followed both of you back on Twitter. I can't thank you enough for your help. This Tribute has been such a struggle. I never imagined it was going to be so hard to get it going. My life for many months has been my full time job and a good 90% of the rest of the time, 7 days a week has been working on the Tribute. I put my heart and soul into doing this for Michael and it just seems like it is not enough. It means so much to me to be able to do this for Michael, I can't even put into words. I just want you to know how much I appreciate your help and anyone else that will help with my Tribute. I just have to get this to people that want to attend and hear about all the wonderful things that Michael did through his life, all the things that made him such a special person and one of the world's most greatest humanitarians. If people that are loyal to Michael don't support this, it is going to go away very soon. I have these last 2 shows scheduled in Vegas, if I can't get this going there it looks like it is going to cease to exist. That just breaks my heart. If any of you reading this has any ideas that you would like to offer on how I can get the word out on my program, please share. I have tried so much.

I want so badly to at least attempt to invite Michael's family to my Vegas show. They have been through so much and I believe my show would be something very meaningful to them. But, I can't even try to invite them unless I have enough people to cover the cost of the room I am renting for it. My deadline is November 15, so there is not much time left.

Thanks again so very much for your kindness and help.

Sorry I cannot make it, because although I will be in Vegas for the show, most likely I will leave on Sunday. What a pity and good luck.

Sorry I cannot make it, because although I will be in Vegas for the show, most likely I will leave on Sunday. What a pity and good luck.

Thanks, Petrarose. I am sorry too. I have a show scheduled for Monday morning at 10:30am and one for Tuesday evening at 7:00pm to try and accommodate anyone that would like to come.

Qbee & Souldreamer7 thank you so much for your help! I have followed both of you back on Twitter. I can't thank you enough for your help. This Tribute has been such a struggle. I never imagined it was going to be so hard to get it going. My life for many months has been my full time job and a good 90% of the rest of the time, 7 days a week has been working on the Tribute. I put my heart and soul into doing this for Michael and it just seems like it is not enough. It means so much to me to be able to do this for Michael, I can't even put into words. I just want you to know how much I appreciate your help and anyone else that will help with my Tribute. I just have to get this to people that want to attend and hear about all the wonderful things that Michael did through his life, all the things that made him such a special person and one of the world's most greatest humanitarians. If people that are loyal to Michael don't support this, it is going to go away very soon. I have these last 2 shows scheduled in Vegas, if I can't get this going there it looks like it is going to cease to exist. That just breaks my heart. If any of you reading this has any ideas that you would like to offer on how I can get the word out on my program, please share. I have tried so much.

I want so badly to at least attempt to invite Michael's family to my Vegas show. They have been through so much and I believe my show would be something very meaningful to them. But, I can't even try to invite them unless I have enough people to cover the cost of the room I am renting for it. My deadline is November 15, so there is not much time left.

Thanks again so very much for your kindness and help.

Hi.
You're very welcome. I have an ideal for you. I sent you a PM a few minutes ago. You can PM me back. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Team Project staff

Thank you so much, Souldreamer7. I appreciate your help and responded back to your PM.

Thank you so much, Souldreamer7. I appreciate your help and responded back to your PM.

You're Welcome. :)

Best Wishes.
:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:

Dear MJshines4ever, thankyou again for dedicating yourself to the 'truth' about Michael that the world surely needs to know. Michael's 'real' purpose was to use his extraordinary talent, his entire life and all of his resources to touch and transform lives for the better. He kept doing it despite the evil that triesd to overshadow his goodness. And he's still doing it with his soul-stirring music, with the many philanthropic causes still supported by him (through his estate) and by the numerous charitable contributions being made by us-his fan family inspired by his generosity! All of these continue to inspire people around the world to help and heal our planet. I'll be so glad to put your message on some other MJ Discussion boards again and I hope that many, many people will attend your programmes and be uplifted in spirit and know the 'true beauty' of Michael's heart and soul. Please keep being strong, keep believeing and keep being. As Michael's Army of L.O.V.E we must keep fighting with love, keep spreading it and keep living it, and some day, this world will truly become a better place.:angel:

Sending you love, blessings and best wishes from India :flowers:

I will be missing this one has l also will be leaving Sunday morning;(

Please get in touch with Reverand Barbara Kaufman of www.innermichael.com who has been doing a 'terrific' job of spreading the word about Michael's humanitarianism! I'm sure she'll be able to help you!

You should also check out www.reflectionsonthedance.com and contact the creator. You'll find it very helpful.

Please also visit the Legacy Section of MJJC, as well as the thread I started that contains massive information about Michael's humanitarian work-'The truth every fan needs to know about Michael'! Its a sticky thread in News and happenings.

Dear MJshines4ever, thankyou again for dedicating yourself to the 'truth' about Michael that the world surely needs to know. Michael's 'real' purpose was to use his extraordinary talent, his entire life and all of his resources to touch and transform lives for the better. He kept doing it despite the evil that triesd to overshadow his goodness. And he's still doing it with his soul-stirring music, with the many philanthropic causes still supported by him (through his estate) and by the numerous charitable contributions being made by us-his fan family inspired by his generosity! All of these continue to inspire people around the world to help and heal our planet. I'll be so glad to put your message on some other MJ Discussion boards again and I hope that many, many people will attend your programmes and be uplifted in spirit and know the 'true beauty' of Michael's heart and soul. Please keep being strong, keep believeing and keep being. As Michael's Army of L.O.V.E we must keep fighting with love, keep spreading it and keep living it, and some day, this world will truly become a better place.:angel:

Sending you love, blessings and best wishes from India :flowers:

Please get in touch with Reverand Barbara Kaufman of www.innermichael.com who has been doing a 'terrific' job of spreading the word about Michael's humanitarianism! I'm sure she'll be able to help you!

You should also check out www.reflectionsonthedance.com and contact the creator. You'll find it very helpful.

Please also visit the Legacy Section of MJJC, as well as the thread I started that contains massive information about Michael's humanitarian work-'The truth every fan needs to know about Michael'! Its a sticky thread in News and happenings.

Ankita,
Such beautiful words about Michael. A lot of those things I talk about during the Tribute. I greatly appreciate you posting information on my Tribute on forums you visit.

Thanks for your ideas. Actually, I have already contacted Rev Kaufmann and Deborah of the Reflections of the Dance site. They are both wonderful people who are very dedicated to Michael. You are very kind and I greatly appreciate your help. L.O.V.E.

Just wanted say thanks again for those of you very wonderful, loyal MJ Fans that have tried to help me. I am down to less than a week to get enough people to run my Las Vegas shows. It is not looking good. I am so discouraged, upset and frustrated right now. I have put my heart and soul and everything I have to give into doing this to honor Michael and it just is not enough. I am really starting to wonder where all the big MJ Fans are. I scheduled the show in Las Vegas during this time as there are other MJ events going on at the same time. I need 21 people to run this show. That is what it will take to cover the cost of the venue room rental. But yet I can't find 21 people that are interested in seeing a show that is a very positive and beautiful Tribute to all that Michael did to help people throughout his lifetime. I have 2 people scheduled to come from Saudi Arabia. Somehow they found out about it. Where are all the MJ Fans from the UK, USA and other countries? I just can't understand.

When I first got the idea to do this I wanted to volunteer my time to present the show and have all the proceeds go to charity. But, I was unable to get any venues that would provide their place for a charity benefit. So for now I can only donate part to charity. My hope is that if I can do this show in Las Vegas, then I can promote my show saying 'as seen in Las Vegas' then perhaps venues maybe more apt to want to provide their facility for me to be able to do this as a charity benefit. This can't happen without your help. For anyone that is going to be in Las Vegas for MJ Fan Fest December 5 - 6, please consider coming to my show if you can and tell others about it. Tickets are advance sale only by November 18.

Here is the most recent press release on the Tribute.

http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/press-releases.html

Please HELP! Need your feedback on Michael Tribute

Michael is the greatest entertainer of all time! He was also one of the greatest humanitarian's of all time. I created a Tribute show to honor Michael for his humanitarian work. I have previously posted details on this. I had presented the show one time, everyone that attended was very enthusiastic and had great things to say about it. Since that first show, I have tried running the show in Orlando, Atlanta and now Las Vegas. The shows have all had to be cancelled due to lack of interest. I need YOUR help to determine why there is no interest. I have put my heart and soul into doing this for Michael, but yet it is not enough. I would greatly appreciate any of you willing to take the time to check out my website and answer me honestly on this. I have to determine if this is something I should continue to pursue.
Here is the website: http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/

PLEASE ANSWER: The next shows are in Las Vegas December 5 - 6 during MJ Fan Fest.
Which one of these best describes your feeling about this?

1. Would definitely come, but I won't be in Las Vegas then.

2. My interest is really in Michael's music only and I'm not interested in seeing a show that is all about his humanitarian work.

3. Other reason you do not want to attend. Please explain.

I would appreciate any additional feedback you have on this as well. I am at a loss to understand that with all the MJ events going on in Las Vegas that there is hardly no interest in the show. I also want to say all I needed to run any show was just enough people to cover the cost of the venue as I can't afford to pay it myself.

Please just be honest with me in your comments. I have to know the truth and decide if I should continue this or let it go. Your feedback will help me make that difficult decision. Thanks for taking the time to read this and giving your imput.

Michael is the greatest entertainer of all time! He was also one of the greatest humanitarian's of all time. I created a Tribute show to honor Michael for his humanitarian work. I have previously posted details on this. I had presented the show one time, everyone that attended was very enthusiastic and had great things to say about it. Since that first show, I have tried running the show in Orlando, Atlanta and now Las Vegas. The shows have all had to be cancelled due to lack of interest. I need YOUR help to determine why there is no interest. I have put my heart and soul into doing this for Michael, but yet it is not enough. I would greatly appreciate any of you willing to take the time to check out my website and answer me honestly on this. I have to determine if this is something I should continue to pursue.
Here is the website: http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/

PLEASE ANSWER: The next shows are in Las Vegas December 5 - 6 during MJ Fan Fest.
Which one of these best describes your feeling about this?

1. Would definitely come, but I won't be in Las Vegas then.

2. My interest is really in Michael's music only and I'm not interested in seeing a show that is all about his humanitarian work.

3. Other reason you do not want to attend. Please explain.

I would appreciate any additional feedback you have on this as well. I am at a loss to understand that with all the MJ events going on in Las Vegas that there is hardly no interest in the show. I also want to say all I needed to run any show was just enough people to cover the cost of the venue as I can't afford to pay it myself.

Please just be honest with me in your comments. I have to know the truth and decide if I should continue this or let it go. Your feedback will help me make that difficult decision. Thanks for taking the time to read this and giving your imput.

Janice Ill send out some tweets and FB this Thread from MJJC and also my blog article about your Tribute for MJ. And then you need to retweet and share my posts on FB. It helps get the info out to more people if you do that. I can't think of any reason fans wouldnt be interested. Except maybe they feel they already know these thing. But still we love to hear these stories over and over and watch videos over and over on youtube about MJ humanitarian efforts. Plus you may have beautiful stories and information they havent heard. I think it would be wonderful to hear some one personally speak to all these things about Michael.

Fans could even bring a friend or family member to enlighten them and maybe inspire them to be a new loyal MJ fan. Im very sad you are not getting the response you need to keep this up and running especially in Vegas during the Fanfest. Im clueless. Ill do what I can to help get the word out and hopefully fans will respond in here and be inspired to book or at least give some feed back to your questions.

Thanks, Qbees. I greatly appreciate your efforts. Actually a lot of the stories I talk about during the show very likely have additional details that people may have never heard as I did so much research from so many sources to find the information. I also have it in a very entertaining presentation. It is not like searching on the internet and seeing list of statements of things that Michael has done. The things I talk about in my show are things that I could find enough information to tell an interesting, facinating story about Michael to give people a real feel for him as a person. There were lots of things I found that sounded good, but they were one or two liners. I didn't use any of those. That is why it took me so many months to create this show. A huge amount of research went into it to make it something very special to honor Michael and also something that would bring back a lot of beautiful memories about Michael. Also what I do is a live show. I hope people are understanding that. It is not a film or movie, it is a live 90 minute show. Also, I have over 20 years experience doing shows in front of large audiences. So I have a lot of expertise in putting on an entertaining program. Some of the places I have done shows on other subjects include Royal Carribean Cruises and Space Center Houston.

At this point I had to call today to cancel the venue. Otherwise I would have had to pay for it. The tickets are all advance sale only and were NOT going to be sold at the door. What I am doing at this point is if anyone were to request tickets I will put them on a waiting list to see if I get enough people to cover the venue cost and then I would have to call the venue back to see if the room was still available. I think there would be a good chance of being about to re-book the venue, but I would have to have enough people to cover that expense.

If anyone reading this would have a large group you would like to bring to my show, contact me via the email on my website and I maybe able to give you a special rate depending on how many people you have. http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/

Thanks for all your time and help. : - )

I can only speak in opinion about the US - is the economy for people traveling outside the Las Vegas area. #1 would be why I couldn't come. However, people from the Las Vegas - Los Angeles area would seem fruitful. I do have a great deal of respect for your tribute & creative/humanitarian force. I would love to see the tribute myself.
I did tweet this often for you via @MJJCLegacyTeam Project twitter - it does have fans from worldwide. I can ask them to give you feed back..?

I sincerely wish you the best,truely.

souldreamer7

I can only speak in opinion about the US - is the economy for people traveling outside the Las Vegas area. #1 would be why I couldn't come. However, people from the Las Vegas - Los Angeles area would seem fruitful. I do have a great deal of respect for your tribute & creative/humanitarian force. I would love to see the tribute myself.
I did tweet this often for you via @MJJCLegacyTeam Project twitter - it does have fans from worldwide. I can ask them to give you feed back..?

I sincerely wish you the best,truely.

souldreamer7

Thanks, Souldreamer. I greatly appreciate all your help in doing Tweets and you providing feedback as well as your kind words. My target area for this is people that are attending the MJ events that will be taking place in Las Vegas during that time and exactly like you mentioned, people that live in the Las Vegas area and California. I am a member of a southern California MJ Fan FB group and posted on their FB site. I didn't get any responses there. I was hopeful with them, but nothing. If only I could have had one of my press releases published in Las Vegas I could have gotten the word out to those people. But, no luck there. I also got several Las Vegas Twitter sites to follow me. I sent them DM's to ask them to tweet my show and only one did one time. Just can't seem to get the word out to people. Got an email today from a lady that lives in Vegas. She had a relative that works for a monthly magazine and he just did a huge article on the MJ events coming there and she said she could have asked him to post about my show in the article if only she had known about it sooner. That is typical of my luck. I am still holding out a tiny glimmer of hope on the show. I am keeping a waiting list of people that want tickets. If only I could get enough people to cover that venue expense, the show could be back on. But, if I don't get enough in the next few days it is going to definitely be too late. I am just hoping for a miracle at this point. I want to be able to do this so badly for Michael and to be able to at least attempt to invite his family. The one show I did in Florida went over wonderfully with the audience. So that confirms that what I created is very good, also I have over 20 years experience doing shows. I just need to try and figure out a way to get it out to the masses. Thanks, again.

Hello. I'm not sure if you still have time,but I can try to prepare a list for you to contact,which I think some you've already contacted. Here's some sites/groups
You're very welcome!
souldreamer7

http://www.majorloveprayer.org/
http://withachildsheart.wordpress.com/
MJSUNIFC via youtube
http://www.mj-777.com/
http://mjreflecdtionsheart2heart.blogspot.com/
MJJCLhttp://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/223-The-Legacy-ProjectegacyTeam Project
@MJJCLegacyTeam - Twitter
MJJC LegacyTeam Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Mjjc-LegacyTeam/100001397125091
http://im4mj.blogspot.com/
innermichael.com/
http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/
http://prince.org/msg/8/369425?&pg=1 (MJ Thread)
http://www.mjjunderground.com/
http://www.allforloveblog.com/
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-place-in-your-heart
http://gatorgirl277.blogspot.com/
http://mjsarmy.proboards.com/
http://dancingwiththeelephant.wordpress.com/
www.onewordsmith.com
http://www.acosmicconnection.com/

Thank you so very much Souldreamer. I appreciate you taking the time to share that info. I will check out those sites that you mentioned. I have even tried sending info on my Tribute to a couple MJ Fan Club sites news and they had no interest. Really makes me wonder. I extended the deadline on tickets until November 30. A very nice lady that lives in Las Vegas has so kindly offered to to put some flyers of my Tribute show in a couple places that she frequents. So I am hopeful some people that live in Vegas will be interested in attending.

So anyone reading this that would like to see a show that is all about the wonderful things Michael did to make the world a better place. Now is the time to get tickets. This show will also bring back many great memories of Michael. http://mjthehumanitarianprogram.weebly.com/

It would be nice to hear you but it´s too faraway for me.

Back