Please Forgive Me but I am Curious about Something

BillieJean84

Proud Member
The Memorial again- They say that the gold casket that was brought out- MJ was not in that one at the memorial service.

So has that been confirmed? Was MJ even there? or was his body elsewhere & the Jacksons rented an gold casket that was empty at the service?

someone please explain / confirm this

i heard rumours about it being empty but i guess we will never know,i was in los angeles on the day of the momorial,i wasn,t able to get inside,but i was outside the staples on the day of the momorial,and was there till there were people coming out,there were so many helicopters flying above the staples,when i got back to my hotel room a saw the news and they said that not one of the tabloid helicopters saw the casket coming out or was able to see where it went,so it does make me a little curious to as to if he was really in it,but as i said we will never know.

It was confirmed that he WAS there. I don't think they'd lie about that. The world got to say goodbye to him not just a box.

I believe people who believe he is still alive started those rumours. I believe what we were told - he was there. The casket came out of the private service, into the hearse and to the staples centre. Same gold casket which came out of the hearse at the funeral service.

Don't think they'd waste all the security money on an empty box, and there are emotional behind the scenes photos of the brothers around the casket. I have no reason to believe he wasn't there.

imaginethis.
If the cascet wasempty would jermaine kissed the cascet then?
i don,t think so.....

I really don,t believe that the family would do that. no way.

Back