Please FANS stop giving the press Amunition

SheebaRaye

Proud Member
I would like everyone to watch very carefully around this time what you are saying on these boards as there are PRESS lurking on these boards using your reactions here and doing what they do best a screwing up the the truth...

For example: our reaction to

JOE JACKSON

I really do think by this "so called" plugging what he really means is that Michael music will live on through this new label. Also People deal with stuff like this in different ways and NEVER forget we owe JOE and Katherine so MUCH!

Guys please think about this. Don't be so quick to type, and in my mind the only people you should be saying bad words about are the people saying bad words about our MJ!!

ALSO, Please try and refrain from using Profanity. Even though these are hard emotional times, (believe if I could go with Michael I would!) Michael would never use language like this.

One last thing to those of us on the edge. Think of the magic we could do if we banded together and made sure the many new generations KNOW about MJ. Think about it.

Last edited:
Amen to that.

I noticed this in the Bashir one too as well as on Max Jax which I co-run.

Michael promoted peace in life and continues to do so beyond death. The fans should honour that commitment he had to Healing the world. Anything less is disrespectful to Michael's message of peace, love, understanding and forgiveness which he learnt from the God whose Word he read.

oh thankyou for this. there's a thread on here about being embarressed by Joe Jackson. I think ppl should be sensetive talking about Michael and Michael's loved ones. i dont agree with his abusivness but he's still the father and we should show some respect!

I agree, he is an elderly gentleman not very articulate and with two size 10 feet! But he is Michael's father and a bereaved father, and just because he is not wringing his hands and beating his chest doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings.

Amen to that.

I noticed this in the Bashir one too as well as on Max Jax which I co-run.

Michael promoted peace in life and continues to do so beyond death. The fans should honour that commitment he had to Healing the world. Anything less is disrespectful to Michael's message of peace, love, understanding and forgiveness which he learnt from the God whose Word he read.

very well put,
:)

Back