Please ban me for 24 hours!

Dangerous 1991 HIStory

Proud Member
I will see the movie in 24 hours and 40 minutes, which means that many members will see it before me!
Can you please ban me for 25 hourse? I don't want to read the comments about the movie before i see it, but i'm afraid I won't be able to resist!
Please ban me for 25 hours!!!

You want it the hard way! ;)

I'm seeing it in... 9,5 hours... I know I wouldn't be able to resist if anyone sees it before and post about it.. lol

Be strong!

I will see the movie in 24 hours and 40 minutes, which means that many members will see it before me!
Can you please ban me for 25 hourse? I don't want to read the comments about the movie before i see it, but i'm afraid I won't be able to resist!
Please ban me for 25 hours!!!

I don't know if you'll be successful with the request. But i have to say this is CUTE.:D

OMG. I want this done too :| I hadnt even thought about it. Please ban me as well

im not posting about it for awhile till i see alot of ppl already posting maybe on friday. i really dont want to spoil for anyone. plus i'll be jealous cuz you still have something to look forward too. good luck and dont peak

LoL, you silly silly cute guys. =P Luckily I'll be among the first to see it, 'cause I'd so be in the same boat if I lived somewhere else. And I think we're all gonna have to come up with a way to keep the talk away from you guys. We'll figure something out.

Back