Played "Give Into Me" on my rock show.

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
Ok, well it isn't MY show, but I never told any of y'all but I work at a radio station. Its 88.1 FM called KUYI, the largest Native American Public Radio Station in Arizona, 69,000 watts.

On weeknights there are specialty shows and one show is a rock show that I host occasionally. This night I played Give Into Me, cos it just went good with my set, along with the likes of Godsmack, Ozzy Osbourne, fuel, staind and more. I was proud to do it, hope someone liked it. But Yea jus thought I share this.

I also produced a 4 hour tribute to Michael on the airwaves. I had fun.

If you wanna check out more about the station you can go here:http://www.kuyi.net/index.html

Theres a pic of me interviewing Michael Franti.

I love doing that. As it says in my sig below, I'm a dj and one of my favorite things to do is inject some MJ into my mixes. I love hearing Michael's "Whoo-hoo!" and "Hee-hee!" and seeing people dance at the same time. :)

I know it is so so so fun! Yea i'm able to play any MJ song I want. I even played Tabloid Junkie, TDCAU, Earth Song among many many others.

great job 4u n 4me for giving MJ some airplay! Keep it up, make more MJ fans!

Ok, well it isn't MY show, but I never told any of y'all but I work at a radio station. Its 88.1 FM called KUYI, the largest Native American Public Radio Station in Arizona, 69,000 watts.

On weeknights there are specialty shows and one show is a rock show that I host occasionally. This night I played Give Into Me, cos it just went good with my set, along with the likes of Godsmack, Ozzy Osbourne, fuel, staind and more. I was proud to do it, hope someone liked it. But Yea jus thought I share this.

I also produced a 4 hour tribute to Michael on the airwaves. I had fun.

If you wanna check out more about the station you can go here:http://www.kuyi.net/index.html

Theres a pic of me interviewing Michael Franti.

That is cool. I think Artist like Michael should be played more on all genres of radio stations because they have such broad diversity in the music. big props to you for playing
Give In To Me

Back