Planet Michael?

I tried to contact them,no one replied for a month.
It should be done last year.
maybe they quit

I have no idea they haven't posted anything on their facebook since 2011
Virtual worlds has other worlds but never finished this project.

I had nearly forgotten about this. I'm thinking it's been cancelled, which sucks since a Michael MMO would've been pretty cool. However with this being the internet it likely would've been run over with trolls and other unsavory people hellbent on ruining the game for others. >.>

I had nearly forgotten about this. I'm thinking it's been cancelled, which sucks since a Michael MMO would've been pretty cool. However with this being the internet it likely would've been run over with trolls and other unsavory people hellbent on ruining the game for others. >.>

I'm with you. I'm not a huge gamer, though I do enjoy playing a little World of Warcraft once in a while. I'd never heard of Planet Michael before, and it sounds like it could have been a lot of fun. But you're right Amaya, all you would see are trolls making nasty comments. Probably best it never came to fruition.

I was exactly looking forward to a game with Michael :blush:
Sad really they cancelled it. Well, we do have the MJ Experience :wub:

Apart from the trolls 'ruining' the game? There are 'security' options they can, 'install' if they are 'game developers' right?

If you bring out the game on PS or PSP then you are in the clear, right?

Ah, well. :sigh:

Apart from the trolls 'ruining' the game? There are 'security' options they can, 'install' if they are 'game developers' right?

If you bring out the game on PS or PSP then you are in the clear, right?

It would be possible to ban people like that, but not until after the damage is done. And even then, they could find ways around it (signing up for a new account with a different e-mail, using a proxy to get around IP address bans, etc).

Not sure what you mean about being in the clear if it came out on a console. All major consoles and even handhelds these days can do online play, and this was going to be an online multiplayer game much like Minecraft, Final Fantasy XIV, and several others. Trolls can easily screw with gamers on console versions too, and I believe they can get around bans through it too (unless they ban your entire console).

Back