plane crash in new york

MissyJackson

Proud Member
Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
Passenger Plane Crashes Into Home

// // LOGIN_URL="https://webauth.sky.com/registration/login!doDefault.action?key=33becc30c92efc519d2216f6b49369a1&rebound=/skynews/Home/World-News/New-York-State-Plane-Crash-Aircraft-Hits-home-Near-Buffalo-Airport/Article/200902215222291?lpos=World_News_Article_Body_Copy_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15222291_New_York_State_Plane_Crash%3A_Aircraft_Hits_home_Near_Buffalo_Airport"; //]]> Breaking News

A 50-seat passenger plane has crashed into a home a few miles from the airport at Buffalo, New York state.

15011263.jpg

US media reported the plane, with 50 aboard, was arriving from Newark, New Jersey before crashing and leaving the house engulfed in flames.
There are reports of multiple fatalities, including one on the ground.

it was awful a total contrast to what happened in New York about a month ago when the polit saved all the passengers. It must have been very scary for them. Its one thing that would frighten me the most.

Oh no!!!

My prayers go out for the victims and their families!!!

in the last 30 minutes the crew briefed the approach to runway 23 they briefed the weather that visabilty was 3 miles with snow and sleet and hazy at 16,000 feet reduced to 12,000 with ice on wings

they warned them of ice build up prior to crash

fatalitys gone up to 50
1 fatality on the ground 1 off duty crew member killed along with all passengers and pilot's aboard the plane mother and daughter escaped from the house it hit but husband was killed

heard from a news conference being held right now

Back