Pink's new single SO WHAT?

~Lindsey~

Guests
"So what" is the first single from Pinks new album. Posting to see what everyone thinks whether your liking it or hating it. I like it I think it will grow on me. I think what it may lack in lyrics it makes up for in energy. I can see it being played at a concert or a girls night out. Looking forward to the release of her album. What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTrynxM-qrQ

OH MY GOD THIS CAME AS A SURPRISE!

I didn't know Pink's new album was coming soon!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

i think it's messed up. she's dissing carey, she was just photog. w/ him recently and he still has hopes of them getting back together...ugh

Umm. :mello:

I usually like Pink's music but after one listening I don't get this one.
It's OK and yes a bit different than what's on radio but I'm not a big fan of it anyway.

I usually like Pink's music but this song is not that good IMO. Nothing special...

i think it's messed up. she's dissing carey, she was just photog. w/ him recently and he still has hopes of them getting back together...ugh

LOL! Well she is best friends with *cough* LMP.

Yes she's having a go at her ex but i just have a feeling that because the lyrics don't seem that deep, she let him listen to the song and said is that ok with you? before she continued.

all she has ever really done on the lyrical tip is diss somebody and put there name out there and it worked in the past but I don't know about now. typical Pink sounding record IMO.

i was just aboutto say that IF lol it' looks like presley is rubbing off on her

LOL Katie I love you. And oooohhh your munchkin looks just like you, especially in the first picture. Look at that little face :yes:

Last edited:
all she has ever really done on the lyrical tip is diss somebody and put there name out there and it worked in the past but I don't know about now. typical Pink sounding record IMO.

That's not true. You should read some of the lyrics from her albums for example - Runaway, Stop Falling, I Got Money Now, Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self, Who Knew, Long Way To Go...

P!NK is a great lyricist - she just uses angry kind of songs for singles. Although I don't like the fact that she is dissing her ex, maybe they made a deal, for fun.

That's not true. You should read some of the lyrics from her albums for example - Runaway, Stop Falling, I Got Money Now, Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self, Who Knew, Long Way To Go...

P!NK is a great lyricist - she just uses angry kind of songs for singles. Although I don't like the fact that she is dissing her ex, maybe they made a deal, for fun.
Actually she said that her ex thought it was pretty damn funny.:lol:
He didn't take it too seriously. :D

Back