Pictures of MJ taken April 2009

MichaelJackson4Ever

Proud Member
These were taken 2 months before his death. I apologize if they have been posted before, but if they were, the thread is long hidden by now for me to find it. So close this if you want...

article-1172558-0496C0CC000005DC-33_468x721.jpg

article-1172558-0496C1D0000005DC-887_468x690.jpg

Yeah there was a thread with those pictures in it. We saw him like that almost on a weekly basis, the last months of his live. Usually he went to see his dermatologist. That jacket looked really cool on him. :(

anyone know a direct link to wher i could by that jacket ?

i love the jacket! he's in a antique shop again? boy..

Kind if interesting all the skulls he'd been wearing recently. I don't remember if this particular outfit had skulls or not but it just reminded me of those outfits that had. Hide sight it's kind of eerie.

these pictures have been posted in april
for those who don't know we used to have every single picture of Michael that came out, I remember how people were getting so excited every time then they would over-analyze every single detail you'd have 10 pages of that :lol: it was pretty funny to watch...but like Michael said it was all out of love

those were the good times...it's so sad to think about it now, in fact if I think too much I'm gonna cry

I remember that many members got excited about his arms when those pics came out :cheeky:

Back