Pictures from my trip to Michaels statue in Best

thrillerchild

Proud Member
Just wanted to share some pictures from my trip to the Michael statue in Best with you :)*

aec57f63.jpg

105465a8.jpg

9a5e6ab3.jpg

9958d05d.jpg

6db73471.jpg

6f804ac0.jpg

500cf8d6.jpg

6db4b2cb.jpg

3118b5b6.jpg

4d965d0c.jpg

Tributes inside the McDonalds
6c20a995.jpg

Michael joined us just before we left :cry:
4dc61286.jpg

d6421abe.jpg

d07c7337.jpg

It was a wonderful experience being there with two good friends on a lovely sunny day :) More pictures are on my facebook page.

L.O.V.E.

Last edited:
beautiful.. they are lucky to have that statue there! thanks for sharing :)

*sigh* Beautiful pictures Stephen. Seeing Michael's statue up close must've been so special. And those messages to Michael are really sweet, I would love to read each one of them. Looks like you had a beautiful day with Diana and Bianca, thank you for sharing it :flowers:

I love the pics!
I was about to come along.. But I was at work til 3 and had to go home first, change clothes and take the train (1hr trip) so yall wouldve left before I'd even arrive at Best! LOL

But I see you had a great time! And I love the butterfly.
Great pictures Stephen!

Thanks for sharing! I've been there too a couple of weeks ago, such a great experience!

Wonderful!

At the moment we have a statue nearer to where i live (Enschede, The Netherlands) but i'll be visiting the one in Best again next year!

Here is when they installed in in Enschede last month:

1104253095_5_DrDo_1.jpeg

1104250770_5_3iYy_1.jpeg

1104249950_5_cNE2.jpeg

and the fence around it last night:

1128818865_5_-Ikr.jpeg

1128821969_5_Dq0z.jpeg

Its only been there a month so its not full with messages like the statue in Best but i'm still hoping that more fans will visit it and leave something behind for Michael.
It will stay in Enschede until feb. 2011 or mayby longer.

Nice pics Stephen! I hope you enjoyed your time in The Netherlands! :)

@Janena: See you the 6th of November in Enschede! :)

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures Stephen, thankyou for sharing here and thankyou for the ones you emailed to me too, they made my day :)

Great pictures, Thrillerchild :) I would love to visit that statue myself someday, I live in The Netherlands so I'm kinda embarrassed that I haven't seen it yet lol.

Wow! My heart! :cry: Great pictures you guys.
The time with MJ....priceless.
Thrillerchild, what do you mean by

Thanks for sharing.

There was a gorgeous red butterfly on one of the flowers at the statue site, coincidence? Maybe not...Beautiful pictures, by the way. :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's truly a great & magical monument to be around :)

Wow! My heart! :cry: Great pictures you guys.
The time with MJ....priceless.
Thrillerchild, what do you mean by

Thanks for sharing.

There was a wide pillar with a glass case around it which contained more tributes and pictures (The statue is in the car park of a McDonald's & the owner owns the statue). Plus the butterfly was so bright, colourful & did not flinch once when me & Hocus were getting up close to it taking pictures :) It flew onto the flowers about 5 minutes before we left when I was finding it hard to keep things in :(

Can l have your facebook thrillerchild ?

www.facebook.com/stretfordendling :)

Aww, beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting.

Just wanted to share some pictures from my trip to the Michael statue in Best with you :)*

aec57f63.jpg

105465a8.jpg

9a5e6ab3.jpg

9958d05d.jpg

6db73471.jpg

6f804ac0.jpg

500cf8d6.jpg

6db4b2cb.jpg

3118b5b6.jpg

4d965d0c.jpg

Tributes inside the McDonalds
6c20a995.jpg

Michael joined us just before we left :cry:
4dc61286.jpg

d6421abe.jpg

d07c7337.jpg

It was a wonderful experience being there with two good friends on a lovely sunny day :) More pictures are on my facebook page.

L.O.V.E.

Beautiful pics, I hope you felt welcome here in Holland :yes:
That butterfly was amazing! I really do think Michael visits us through butterflies. :)

Back