Physical Michael Jackson Singles cd/dvd On Sale At H.M.V.

Healer

Proud Member
Went into H.M.V. earlier and amidst all the new stock they've got in they've got physical copies of Thriller.

Those of us who collected the singles week by week back in 2006 to fill up the Visionary Box Set will know what I mean.

The dualdiscs? Somehow I doubt my nearest HMV will have them lol.

so they are selling singles now? I'd love for them to re-release a visionary box set :D i don't have many MJ singles. just the old ones i have from charity shops.

Yeah I saw the Thriller dual disc in my local HMV too. It's only Thriller though, none of the others I don't think!

so they are selling singles now? I'd love for them to re-release a visionary box set :D i don't have many MJ singles. just the old ones i have from charity shops.

Yep, because obviously us the fans, the public etc have spoken and the record companies are listening.

I think the box set is on its way, but please dont quote me on that, just I remember early 2006 they had Thriller the single complete with the box and the idea was that week by week you would buy each single to fill up the box totalling 20 singles at the price of £4.99 each not sure what the price is now though.

Interesting, they are limited edition. To be fair though, a few are on Amazon too Em_MJ, some old MJ singles are on Amazon, well LOL, it depends what you mean by old!!! I'm sure I saw some History ones on there a couple of months back. Is that old? Well it's is over 10 years ago.....

Oh wonder if they'll release MITM on CD again, they should so do that.

On the chart front, interested to see if WYBT goes in the chart this week, after the memorial. I hope so. I see TDCAU went in after the TII clip release.

I'd give it all to have him back though guys

they better get us while we are ripe for the picking ... this profit from his death ish will wear on us soon enough.

IMG01061-20090709-1637.jpg

Ironically, yesterday I finished adding all the singles to this boxset to my ipod and then today I went into HMV and thought my goodness me.

wow i really need to go town! i haven't been shopping for ages! i really want all of MJ's singles :D

Back