photographed your "This Is It" tickets

nicu_mjj

Proud Member
I have an idea ... I think it would be interesting if in this topic we post photos of movie tickets "This Is It", from around the world ... What do you think? :cheeky:

* I will post during today, picture with my tickets to This Is It - Bucharest (Romania) :D

Here is mine.

l_44ac85365be3413ebf40c5d7cb79589f.jpg

2709091515.jpg

2709092051.jpg

27092009271n.jpg

0057.jpg

0055.jpg

Greek fans get TII tickets for 28/10 14.30 Ster Cinemas Athens

I don't get my tickets until I pick them up. I've only got the confirmation paper that I printed out. I've not sure if I can pick them up now. But I might pick them up a few weeks before the movie and I'll try and post it on here. :D It's great seeing other fans tickets.

sophiemj - great pictures...THX ...

You have received posters with the tickets??

Haha I just thought that I'll post pic of my ticket when I get it! Tomorrow that is..

yeap we hold some of them at our hands second pic :punk::wub: wish they were bigger !

you are soo lucky ... I'm glad for you! ... in my country, film distributor, is very skimpy!
I live in a city where not running the film ... but, my friends from Bucharest (MJ Fans), bought me tickets to the premiere! I`m soooooo happpppyyyyyy! :dancin: ...

I'm so disappointed! My ticket just says
12:00AM Wed 10/28/2009
ADVANCE
PG
$12.50
"MICHAEL JA"
....:blink:

Seriously now, C'mon, Michael Ja?! LoL. No mention of "This Is It" - and they couldn't even finish his name?! LoL. I should've gone to another theater. Fail. =/

my tickets are not beautiful ... but it is interesting to see tickets to This Is It from around the world ...

This is my tikets for 28 oct. 2009 Bucuresti (Romania) - Platza Mall

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01564.jpg

It's cool to see the tickets in all different languages. Sophiemj, that's nice that your theater gave you posters with your tickets. I wish mine did that. If I see one of those giant posters at my theater like yours, I'm seriously going to beg for it. :lol:

Here's mine:

3957198861_f19c92c403.jpg

Shame we didnt all get TII tickets like the first 300 did in lA

heres mine if you havnt seen them already that is;
MjjcTicket.jpg

:wild: Wow Motsey, ermm...are those all for you? Or did you buy for a group?

right now i only have a print out. i'll pick up the ticket on the day of the movie

These are my dutch tickets:

As you can see, I was the first to buy them at this cinema.....

@Motsey, can you change the size of your pic???? I don't know what you are feeding him, but he's to damn big!!!!!!

9ub5w6.jpg

My cinema told me I can't buy tickets until the week before, so I will have to wait till then :(
I know what it's going to look like anyway, a small paper receipt

Back