Photo with Michael on madonna.com

that's nice, I know she really feels sorry...a long time ago I remember seeing an interview from the 80's where she was saying Michael was on of her idols and inspirations

This is very nice of Madonna. Off the the statements released by famous people about Michael's death, Madonna's one is the best because it touched me the most. I like her new because of the respect she has shown Michael.

she cares for fame and of course she now says that she wanted to make a surprise appearance at a show. she is a limelight seeker that is why she shows up with Spears. it's not my place. God will punish her

she will reprise sticky and sweet tour in london on 4th july.. i think she will spend some words for him!

she cares for fame and of course she now says that she wanted to make a surprise appearance at a show. she is a limelight seeker that is why she shows up with Spears. it's not my place. God will punish her

she doesn't seek limelight! she doesn't need more fame. she already has it! probably she is really sad, probably she regrets not to have worked with him! we don't need to be negative all the time!

Michael looks so beautiful on that pic. I don't really have an opinion on Madonna tbh.

all of a sudden everyone loves Michael, even at work! they make me sick!!! they werent there when he needed them most, and now that he's gone! every music channel is playing his music, everyone is saying how gr8 he was!! when he was here with us *they bashed him all the way through* some of them still does, My brother told me something Yr day which he heard at work, *it was so mean of them to say it, they are so ignorant*

Bless that lady. She always has my respect as the only icon that is close enough to Michael Jackson when it comes to pop rival.

You gotta be kidding me, man. Here is a lady who is praising and wishing good things for Michael. Yet you bashing someone who is supporting Michael?

Sure, she is controversial and all but what she said and did was respectful to Michael.

You gotta be kidding me, man. Here is a lady who is praising and wishing good things for Michael. Yet you bashing someone who is supporting Michael?

Sure, she is controversial and all but what she said and did was respectful to Michael.

Yes, but some see it as too little too late.

Yes, but some see it as too little too late.

Stacy if I recalled, when Madonna was asked for her opinion during the last trial, she replied, "They will eat crow."

I know it wasn't much for some fans but that was better than spewing trash.

Do people prefer people to say BAD words ot NOTHING at all? Please enjoy this positivity all you can at such a time! Hell, I don't even mind hypocritical Martin Bashir's positive words right now!

That's very sweet, I LOVE that pic of Michael, thanks for letting us know.

She's a fan just like us. She just happens to be famous. Let her show her appreciation for Michael.

20090628-michaelmadonna.jpg

I think it's a lovely thing to do. Seems you can't please some no matter what you do. And it wasn't Madonna who said she was going to show up at one of his shows, it was Guy Oseary. Get your facts straight.

From Guy Oseary on Twitter:

That never happened: A month ago Madonna told me she wanted to do a surprise performance at one of michael Jackson’s uk shows..

Source: http://twitter.com/guyoseary

That is very sweet of her... and gosh, Michael looks so handsome. The King and Queen right there.

That was a nice thing of Madonna to do, it was very respectful of her.

As for people who are bashing Madonna, it really isn't the time nor the place for it. She has done a nice thing and she is grieving right now like all of us.

Yes Michael and Madonna went to the Oscars together, I think it was 1989 or 1990.

That's nice....and yes I believe she is genuine about her feelings when it comes to MJ. Whatever she may have said about him in the past, Madonna has always been a fan of his music and they are peers afterall. They are around the same age, were both huge in the 80's, both are icons, both made groundbreaking video's, etc. I believe she is sad over this. Remember she defended MJ against Bashir a few years ago? She stood up for him, so I don't know why anyone would think she's being insincere now.

Don't say that she really is feeling for Michael. Her comment about not being able to Stop crying was a sincere one, and it's what has me crying all the time.

Back