Phil Collins is back!!!!

Screamin

Proud Member
:tease:phil is making his return later this year with a one off special concert for itv called "One Night Only" on june 28th in london.

I cant wait to finally see one of my heroes live!
I ve applied for tickets and ill let you know how i get on.

It's too bad he can't drum anymore because of back problems and surgery. That's one of the reasons Genesis didn't perform at their R&R Hall Of Fame induction recently.

Oh my god! How do you apply for tickets? I really want to see him, I'd bring my Dad too because we both love him.. How do you apply please?

Oh I was just thinking he should come back when The Times were giving away a Phil Collins best of CD today, I will deffinatly watch One Night Only with him, I think the last one I watched was the Celine Dion one :yes:

I can't see anything on the internet about this One Night Only thing :(

Wow, that is a WONDERFUL news!!!

I went to Peter Gabriel's concert last wednesday and told a guy who came with me that I never really knew Peter Gabriel, that I was so much more into Phil Collins and that I was very sad that I didn't hear about him anymore and I wished he didn't stop recording.

Now a concert, how great, I'll not be there but I'M happy for those who will, may this show maybe find its way to Quebec Canada!

Love you Phil!

I'm going to move this into the non MJ music section.

With regards to this topic, I love Phil Collins. Would love to see him in concert.

Phil has an album (Going Back) planned for release in September.

Back