PETITION! We want Michael Jackson concert tickets AND refunds!

A.n.a.

Proud Member
To: Michael Jackson fans

All Michael Jackson fans should ask to keep their concert tickets AND have refunds.

It was announced by AEG, that fans will have the option to be sent the actual tickets they would have received to attend the shows, IN LIEU of the full refunds which are being offered. The tickets printed with the special lenticular process, were inspired and designed by Michael Jackson, for the fans attending his shows.

Click here to SIGN PETITION!

why should they refund money and give tickets???

thats like putting the full money down for car, and then getting a refund for the car and getting the car!!

there a business not a charity.....people should be pleased there giving a refund!!

Fans paid to see a concert. It would be best that AEG offers teh tickets at atleast a third or a half of the price. They would recoup more than trying to retain the entire value of the ticket which feels like a rip-off.

With 800,000 tickets sold, if they offered half price refund, they would get more fans taking the offer, atleast over 250,000.
But 800,000 tickets sold, only about 100,000 or less will take up the full ticket offer.

or they could have just said we will be offering a full refund. period.

and not even mentioned an option to get a ticket as well!!

who cares anyway, its a poxy ticket.

Fans paid to see a concert. .

yea but the concert isnt happening. so a full refund will sufice.

or are some fans expecting a refund a ticket and a goodie bag as well.

plus how are they ripping fans off!! you have a choice??

FULL refund

or a ticket?? or am i mistaken???

I can't see many people signing this to be honest. It smacks too much of "I want! I want!" to me.

Back