PETITION Turn Neverland into a Graceland

I think yes, I have register for sign.
I'm not the creator of this petition, I have just find it. (Sorry for my English)

I was against this idea at first, but after I saw the Larry King special with Jermaine in Neverland and I realised what a magical place Neverland truly is and how it spells Michael as his creation... I can't really see it as anything else. It should be refurnished as when Michael lived it and people should be able to experience its magic.

Same here. Michael put his heart and soul in creating Neverland. I don't want to see it being abandoned.

Why are we having all these petitions on different aspects on Michael's life, especially things that are personal? Surely what's important is Michael and his family's wishes, not ours.

Jermaine wants the same as us and you don't know what Michael would say. What is the problem in having a special place to remember Michael and feel his presence? Some people...

Jermaine wants the same as us and you don't know what Michael would say. What is the problem in having a special place to remember Michael and feel his presence? Some people...

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong in having a special place to remember Michael, I think that would be nice. All I was saying is that what Michael wanted should be respected.

and why wouldn't we be respecting Michael by bringing Neverland back to live? even though he didn't feel safe there in his last days, he would be happy seeing kids running around again and the old happiness back. ok, we can't know for sure, but do you really think Michael would be upset seeing people having a good time there again? I don't think so.

and why wouldn't we be respecting Michael by bringing Neverland back to live? even though he didn't feel safe there in his last days, he would be happy seeing kids running around again and the old happiness back. ok, we can't know for sure, but do you really think Michael would be upset seeing people having a good time there again? I don't think so.

Exactly. Besides, Michael said on the 60 Minutes interview he would never live there anymore, although he lived there throughout the trial. What matters now is what Neverland represented to Michael and to his life philosophy, not what people and the world did to it during his final years.

I wouldn't like to see Neverland "abandoned" so that's why I'll sign the petition too even though I believe it will be hard for me to go there someday if it ever turns out to be open to public.

Back