Petition to open Neverland as a museum

I dunno...the family have enough on their plates. I think we should just leave it up to them.

Dumb. No offense, but this is not a top priority right now. Leave the family and Michael alone... Michael very rarely invited anyone beyond friends, the needy and fans in to Neverland... why would he want blatant strangers there now? And uh... Neverland is empty, nothing to look at. Pointless, really.

In my opinion,I don't want Neverland to be a museum.

It's Michael's Neverland,not ours

I think that is a good idea,because in future,fans could pay respect visiting this museum.so I think I will sign this ..

I'm not sure how I feel about Neverland. Michael made it for good things but you know...it also sort of ruined his life. I don't know.

I think Neverland was an amazing place especially in its prime. I like the website very much and will surely have a closer look around when time permits. I also think it would be a good idea to open Neverland as a museum for fans to visit. However, I feel this should be done at a later date. Opening a museum is hardly a priority right now as there are still too many loose ends surrounding Michael's passing. If the museum is opened, I'm sure it happens in due course. If Neverland becomes a museum, I hope it'll be a great preserver of Michael's legacy just as Graceland is for Elvis. The time isn't right at the moment, IMO.

i would love to visit Neverland, it was Michael's place, i wish to go
there, i will go, i hope they do the things properly, but it is my wish to visit Neverland, see The Giving Tree where he wrote so many songs

i would love Neverland to be open, i dont know if museum is the correct name, but as Michael Jackson's beloved place, yes of course.

Of course its up to the family wishes, but im sure they must know Michael would love to make people happy, Neverland was made to make people happy, so i dont see why it can continue to be like that, and it looks as such an inspiring beautiful place:neverlandsign

I would want Neverland to be open to the public.. like a museum sorta deal. But we all know that it's up to the family. Neverland was always a magical place even though Michael hated it because of the accusations and what not.

They could like open it to the public and there would be like an entrance fee and stuff like that... Hmm.. and all the money could go to Charity! That would be so awesome.

I think the website is great. I've been to gracelands even though i'm not an elvis fan and i thought it was great. Neverland museum would be great but i think the king needs to laid to rest there aswell.

I would want Neverland to be open to the public.. like a museum sorta deal. But we all know that it's up to the family. Neverland was always a magical place even though Michael hated it because of the accusations and what not.

They could like open it to the public and there would be like an entrance fee and stuff like that... Hmm.. and all the money could go to Charity! That would be so awesome.

in his lasts months when he realized he may actually loose Neverland he didnt want that to happen at all, seems to me he was missing his beloved Neverland, i think after the tour, he would have recovered Neverland for good and live there with his children for the rest of his life,
he died before, but Michael was again in love with Neverland, he hated n
Neverland for a while, but he then he realize how much he wanted it, i mean he was doing everything so he could have Neverland completely his again:(

and all the money could go to Charity!

That would never work though lol. The costs of maintaning such a big place good enough for people to visit would be too much to just give it away. You'd have to hire people to keep the grounds looking nice, staff to work in the 'museum', you'd probably have to build some kind of car park. Somehow I don't think the people of Cali are just desperate to volunteer their time unpaid to anything to do with MJ.

I Would love to visit neverland, although i feel that its not the right time for any major plans to be made about this, also opening neverland would give Joe Jackson all the more reasons to make money by charge really high prices, i feel if this does happen then its under the power of joe and not his fans.

I think opening it up as a museum wouldn't quite be the same just because of the implications of the last few years... I think too much rumour and garbage destroyed the spirit of the place. Also, Michael sold it for a reason, and so he didn't quite have the same love for it in recent years. For that, I wouldn't like it to be turned into anything.

On the flipside though, for those of us that never got a chance to visit Neverland, this would be a fantastic opportunity. Also, he spent a good portion of his life there and it WAS a spectacular place while it lasted. To be able to stand there and feel his presence would be unreal. Also, the thought of it being destroyed and handed over to someone else just kills me. After the beautiful place he turned it into, the thought of it not being there makes me really sad. A big part of me feels like it needs to be preserved with his legacy intact.

Back