Petition: From OTW to Invincible - all albums tracks in their original uncut length

coffre

Proud Member
On every solo MJ album that was released with Epic Records almost every song had to be shortened due to the running-time restrictions of the main recording media LP(Off The Wall/Thriller/Bad) and CD(Dangerous/HIStory/Invincible). It is reported by Engineers who had worked on those sessions that the total running time of the selected songs for the corresponding album was about 10 to 15 minutes over the possible capacity of the LP or CD. As a result, almost every song on each album has a cutted out verse and/or chorus and/or adlibs.

Please release the mentioned six albums in their original intended length.
http://www.legacyrecordings.userech...chael-jackson-albums-in-their-entire-liength/

If this gets enough votes and the Estate of MJ says 'yes', we'll could get them very soon!

PS: feel free to post the link to the vote on other sites/forums

Isn't it weird how the full version of Lady In My Life ALMOST made it out on that Essential recut edition and then disappeared without trace.

I have a LQ version of it but it's weird they never released it on anything at any point...

fantastic idea, this is something so needed and something that Michael truly deserves i hope this happens. voted and shared. i urge everyone to do the same.

Last edited:
Back