Petition for a site to commemorate Michael Jackson

MJzAngel

Proud Member
*** I hope this is in the right section ***

Dear fellow fans,

I am starting this thread on behalf of my friend and fellow fan, Rukia, who has started a petition as part of a Michael Jackson project. Let me share with you how the project was born. One of her friends from Romania sent her a message informing her that an alley in Bucharest's biggest park has been named after Michael. 1000 fans gathered couple of days ago to celebrate the King's birthday. The dancing and the whole tribute eclipsed Madonna's live concert according to TV stations. The Romanian radio station, ProFM, launched Michael's Way campaign on June 6, 2009, urging fans to fill in a petition asking for an alley in Herastrau Park to be named after Michael Jackson. According to the article, the petition was signed by almost 1,000 people in its first day. And the campaign has definitely been a success.

So my friend thought, why not try and have a site/street/road in every corner of the world named after Michael Jackson? She has started a petition as well as a Facebook page in support of this project. Please find below the links to the petition as well as the page. I hope all of us fans will join this project and make it a success. I know this will take time, but if we succeed and have a Michael site in every corner of the world, it will certainly be a great triumph. It will hopefully unite us even more. Let us do this for MICHAEL!

Link to the petition

Facebook group

Let us make Michael proud! :D

EDIT: If anyone has any suggestions to make this project even better, you are welcome to share your ideas with us.

Last edited:
Thanks Angel, I was to tired to post this myself last night.. I believe we can do it! Honour Michael, make that change!!!

Back