Peter Mešo Plays the complete Michael Jackson Songs

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Peter Mešo Plays the complete Michael Jackson Songs

Peter Mešo, a pianist, arranger and composer, born in 1985 in Slovakia, graduated at the State Conservatory of Prague, lives in Prague, Czech Republic. In 1996 during the Michael Jackson's History Tour, at the age of 11, he started to make his first piano arrangements of Michael Jackson's songs, his musical idol. In 2009 Peter finished his over 105 arrangements of Michael Jackson's songs for the concert piano, Actually the first 3 albums consisting of the complete Michael Jackson's Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous and Invincible will be released. These albums are arranged for the solo concert grand piano with the idea of the maximum of resemblance to the Michael Jackson's originals. Peter is also planning the life piano recitals in three parts: 1. Off the Wall and Bad, 2.Thriller and Dangerous, 3. Invincible and Special Tracks.
pmfinal225300.png

video excerpts:

Complete Michael Jackson For Grand Piano

Introduction

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

MORE - http://www.pmmj.jmm.cz/
:clapping:

Just listen...

O F F T H E W A L L
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Rock With You
Working Day And Night
Get On the Floor
Off The Wall
Girlfriend
She's Out Of My Life
I Can't Help It
It's The Falling In Love
Burn This Disco Out

D A N G E R O U S
Jam
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
In The Closet
She Drives Me Wild
Remember The Time
Can't Let Her Get Away
Heal The World
Black Or White
Who Is It
Give In To Me
Will You Be There
Keep The Faith
Gone Too Soon
Dangerous

Last edited:
many songs sound original, I love - In the closet...

But, I can imagine Michael singing live with such unplugged versions of his songs at O2.

I heard half of them. Amazing! Really enjoyed it, many of them are better than others though. Maybe they are a little to fast played I think.

I heard half of them. Amazing! Really enjoyed it, many of them are better than others though. Maybe they are a little to fast played I think.

Hey :scratch:, Peter is a professional, graduated at prestigious Conservatory of Prague, so he does know what he is doing and how to play the piano.
I cant wait for the whole albums.
:punk:

Wow, these are pretty amazing. And I agree that Gone Too Soon is absolutely beautiful. Obviously something like Dangerous isn't made for piano, but he makes it work in his own way. He got to do what I would have loved to do if my piano skills were better. I can play a few good Michael tunes on the piano.

Back