Person Speaks On Conspiracy Believers and The Future Of Michael's Legacy

billyworld99

Proud Member
there were some fans of the jacksons who were arguing yesterday and today about the Sony/Atv deal and that the family should be in charge of Michael's estate. well one person with common sense responded today with a great comment that i wanted to share

I don't get all these conspiracy nutters.

Michael Jackson is gone, where his money goes really doesn't matter at this point.
His children should be taken care of, as should his mother, but everyone else is irrelevant.

What does matter is Michael Jackson's legacy, and that his name be associated with success, and that the mystique around him continues to grow so he is solidified as one of the most eccentric, talented, notorious and grand figures of our times, someone that history can look back on as a truly remarkable person, with a story that embodies both the best and worst of times.

This deal does just that.

To see Michael's name own 50% of the now-World’s largest music catalogue is a slap in the face to his detractors, and makes his legacy that much harder to top in future.

I’m not thinking short term, I’m thinking 50+ years from now, when everyone around him including family has passed, that his name still carries weight, and that his story be remembered.

I struggle to see how these people can be such idiots, and so ignorant as to how their attitude actually hurts the legacy of Michael Jackson in the long term.

Michael was a great artist with a great story, and that is how I want the world to remember him.

I don’t care about who is or isn’t rightfully entitled to his estate, or petty will disputes.

applause.gif

Thing is i dont think the family would be able to handle certain issues like the sony/atv with a appropriate approach like the way the estate does imo

there were some fans of the jacksons who were arguing yesterday and today about the Sony/Atv deal and that the family should be in charge of Michael's estate. well one person with common sense responded today with a great comment that i wanted to share

applause.gif

I fully agree with all the bolded parts in your post.
The person who wrote it is absolutely spot on :bow:

The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example. Benjamin Disraeli

Back