People who turned on Michael after the false accusations

Ekans

Proud Member
Do we have a list of every celebrity who turned on MJ after the false accusations in 1993? Besides, do you know "real life" people or former fans who have done it? I'd like to hear your stories just out of curiosity.

Do we have a list of every celebrity who turned on MJ after the false accusations in 1993? Besides, do you know "real life" people or former fans who have done it? I'd like to hear your stories just out of curiosity.
Why does it matter??? To start a witch hunt after them, after 30 years??? And why would you name former fans. Why waste time and energy on people who dont like Michael.

Why does it matter??? To start a witch hunt after them, after 30 years??? And why would you name former fans. Why waste time and energy on people who dont like Michael.
It matters to me because recently I discovered that Oprah turned on him and I had no idea. That made me wonder how things were back then and how did it feel for the fans to watch people turn against an idol after such an aggressive and serious accusation. I’m not trying to start a witch hunt, that’s just something I’ve been wondering lately.

It matters to me because recently I discovered that Oprah turned on him and I had no idea. That made me wonder how things were back then and how did it feel for the fans to watch people turn against an idol after such an aggressive and serious accusation. I’m not trying to start a witch hunt, that’s just something I’ve been wondering lately.
Oprah was never a trusted confidant of MJ.

He did that in an indirect way.
Meanwhile the videos are available in 4K now on his channel.

Everybody has the freedom to choose. If some people think MJ is guilty then it is their right to do so because the truth cannot be fully known except by MJ himself and the accusers. Personally I choose not to believe them because to me it feels like Michael has always been a sincere human being but those who do I understand because the stories keep resurfacing and every couple of years new accusers emerge and having doubts about it all is healthy and normal.

Weird Al never turned on MJ...
Do your research. He no longer will sing MJ songs as a spoof … according to Biillboard interview. Here is the transcript because you’re so lazy:

The Grammy Award-winning humorist has dropped his pair of well-known Michael Jackson parodies — “Eat It” (“Beat It”) and “Fat” (“Bad”) from the set this time out, in the wake of HBO’s Leaving Neverland documentary and the controversy that followed. “I don’t know if that’s going to be permanent or not,” Yankovic tells Billboard, “but we just felt that with what’s happened recently with the HBO documentaries, we didn’t want anybody to feel uncomfortable. I felt I had enough fan favorites in the show that I could get away with it. I haven’t gotten a lot of pushback; There have been some people who have expressed disappointment, but we decided to err on the side of not offending people.”

Do your research. He no longer will sing MJ songs as a spoof … according to Biillboard interview. Here is the transcript because you’re so lazy:

The Grammy Award-winning humorist has dropped his pair of well-known Michael Jackson parodies — “Eat It” (“Beat It”) and “Fat” (“Bad”) from the set this time out, in the wake of HBO’s Leaving Neverland documentary and the controversy that followed. “I don’t know if that’s going to be permanent or not,” Yankovic tells Billboard, “but we just felt that with what’s happened recently with the HBO documentaries, we didn’t want anybody to feel uncomfortable. I felt I had enough fan favorites in the show that I could get away with it. I haven’t gotten a lot of pushback; There have been some people who have expressed disappointment, but we decided to err on the side of not offending people.”

Just because he no longer performs the songs doesn't mean he necessarily 'turned' on MJ. Artists have to do what's best for their careers and he obviously felt distancing himself from MJ (or the subject of MJ/leaving neverland) was the right thing career/business wise. I can appreciate that.

Al was more about the money he didn't wanna lose & backlash but turning on him is a whole different thing
It matters to me because recently I discovered that Oprah turned on him and I had no idea.
What planet have you been living on? She gaslit l.n & u just now recently discovered this? Lmao wait til u find out the other things she's done

5 years ago doesn't matter to what happened literally 2 years ago, you goofy dweeb.

Everybody has the freedom to choose. If some people think MJ is guilty then it is their right to do so because the truth cannot be fully known except by MJ himself and the accusers. Personally I choose not to believe them because to me it feels like Michael has always been a sincere human being but those who do I understand because the stories keep resurfacing and every couple of years new accusers emerge and having doubts about it all is healthy and normal.
People do have the freedom to be idiots, it's true. So there's nothing we can do about those that willingly deny facts and wish for MJ to be guilty as if it were a abnormal obsession

After leaving neverland you will not be able to change people's opinions anymore They don't want facts or research

5 years ago doesn't matter to what happened literally 2 years ago, you goofy dweeb.

So glad I worked my arse off on my PhD for 5 years to be called a goofy dweeb 🤣🤣🤣 ah that gave me a good chuckle 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for that! I would love to see your IQ score. I bet if you did that test, the paper would be soaked in your drool 🤡

So glad I worked my arse off on my PhD for 5 years to be called a goofy dweeb 🤣🤣🤣 ah that gave me a good chuckle 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for that! I would love to see your IQ score. I bet if you did that test, the paper would be soaked in your drool 🤡
Do not waste your time with @Mister_Jay_Tee.

@Mister_Jay_Tee is rude and disrespectful to almost everyone here (not only to other members but also to staff/administrators/moderators), and he repeatedly violates the following @MJJCommunity's posting rule:

"The following posts, signatures, and/or behaviours are NOT allowed on MJJCommunity:

Derogatory name-calling, personal insults/attacks, the confrontational questioning of fanhood or integrity, or antagonizing or bullying remarks directed at staff, other members, or MJJCommunity as a whole
" (@MJJCommunity)

Do not waste your time with @Mister_Jay_Tee.

@Mister_Jay_Tee is rude and disrespectful to almost everyone here (not only to other members but also to staff/administrators/moderators), and he repeatedly violates the following @MJJCommunity's posting rule:

"The following posts, signatures, and/or behaviours are NOT allowed on MJJCommunity:

Derogatory name-calling, personal insults/attacks, the confrontational questioning of fanhood or integrity, or antagonizing or bullying remarks directed at staff, other members, or MJJCommunity as a whole
" (@MJJCommunity)
I love how special I am to you.

Al was more about the money he didn't wanna lose & backlash but turning on him is a whole different thing

What planet have you been living on? She gaslit l.n & u just now recently discovered this? Lmao wait til u find out the other things she's done
Hey, there are some very young fans on here. Don’t be a cruel, old, ratchet witch. Many youngsters are naive about that cruel, old, ratchtey witch. So give them some level of understanding.

Oprah was never a trusted confidant of MJ.

Meanwhile the videos are available in 4K now on his channel.
Yep just another grifter, like Opera Swinefry and weird Grift Al Wankovic.

As MJ said in Ghosts “you can all go to hell!”

Last edited:
People do have the freedom to be idiots, it's true. So there's nothing we can do about those that willingly deny facts and wish for MJ to be guilty as if it were a abnormal obsession
Most people aren't going to read all the details. They just read the headlines and some news articles.

Back