People showing Michael love after the 2005 trial

analogue

Proud Member
Does anybody else really love watching videos of people showing Michael tons of love after the 2005 trial? A good example of this is the 2006 World Music Awards. I love to watch these videos because despite the fact that the media dragged Michael's name through the mud, it showed that people still loved Michael.

Yes, the 2006 WMAs give me goosebumps. I can only imagine what a great feeling it must have been to Michael. And he deserved it.

I went through some 2005 court documents the other day and it included some correspondence of Evvy Tavasci(sp?) who was MJ's personal assistant at the time. And it had some notes on phone calls/e-mails coming from people expressing their support to Michael after the allegations broke. I remember Patricia Chaplin was among them (daughter-in-law of Charlie Chaplin) expressing the support of her whole family. And also Paul Hunter (director of You Rock My World), Andrae Crouch and others. Here it is:

icp9g6.jpg

29ne32d.jpg

^^I wonder why they did not black out those phone numbers.

Honestly, I don't like watching post-2005 Michael's videos because, despite the fans continued to show him love, I feel he was so different, so changed... and all this is normal because everybody would change like this after they've been accused of such horrible crimes... so I don't enjoy them because he seems so devastated :(

The WMA's in 2006 was something else. I am SO glad he got that...so so glad. Another example was the press conference at the o2. The love for him there was crazy. Good memories.

Back