People Selling MJ stuff @ Crazy Prices!

My mum tried to sell my old Michael Jackson Bad duvet and pillow set on E-Bay earlier thankfully i managed to persuade her not to.

Think that's funny? You'll be rofl @ these Amazon listings:

Making MJ's Thriller (VHS) - $500 (New) $50 & up (Used)
Moonwalker (VHS) - $100 -$1000 (yes, $1,000 DOLLARS!!!, in new condition)
The Legend Continues (VHS) - $50 (NEW) (I paid $3 for it about 4 months ago lol)

Prices were gradually increasing with the tour coming up, but.........damn.

Our receptionist at work has just now jumped on the MJ bandwagon! Whereas before, she couldn't care less about Michael, now in death, she's all over Ebay purchasing all things Michael!! Thinking she can make some $$$. I tried to explain to her that purchasing the Thriller CD for $50 was a bad move, It isn't "rare" nor will it ever be!!! It's the biggest selling album of all time!! But she thinks she can make some $$$....

I also gave her copies of some of Mike's concerts on DVD, Sydney '96, Brisbane '87 etc before I realised she was just trying to cash in on collectables. Today, on her E-Bay account she's selling the DVD's I gave her at an extaordinary price!!!....

Some people huh!!?? lol

Our receptionist at work has just now jumped on the MJ bandwagon! Whereas before, she couldn't care less about Michael, now in death, she's all over Ebay purchasing all things Michael!! Thinking she can make some $$$. I tried to explain to her that purchasing the Thriller CD for $50 was a bad move, It isn't "rare" nor will it ever be!!! It's the biggest selling album of all time!! But she thinks she can make some $$$....

I also gave her copies of some of Mike's concerts on DVD, Sydney '96, Brisbane '87 etc before I realised she was just trying to cash in on collectables. Today, on her E-Bay account she's selling the DVD's I gave her at an extaordinary price!!!....
Some people huh!!?? lol

Not to mention..most real fans already have this stuff! I hope no new fans buys some rare "Off the wall" CD for $1,000! I just heard about this dude selling 4 MJ CD's for $40.00 which not bad..but he made them joints himself and they not official!

Dang about that lady you work with! That's Jacked and she should feel ashamed for trying to get over!

Please go to the store people to buy your MJ CD's..support MJ and the family.

Last edited:
The demand for MJ stuff is high right now.
Im so proud of my collection.
I could not believe my doll was selling for $1000, and my necklace $500 wow
I will never get rid of it.

EVERBODY is trying to make money off of Michael. It's disgusting.
They are like vultures! They didnt give a dam about him before and
now everybody is an opportunist! Most things can be done in good taste,
but those prices are just plain crazy!

Back