People!!! IT's on the News...what more do they want???

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
Hey y'all. Well i was searching YOUTUBE today and found this

Video PROOF where Michael's second accuser runs away from the media. In this video they media says that the second accuser, Arvizo has been quoted saying: " Everybody thinks Michael Jackson sexually abused me! HE NEVER TOUCHED ME!"

[youtube]hUpSs5HLQ6o[/youtube]

I'm sorry if this has been posted b4. and it just upsets me more to even think about their name...:angry:

And from 1:08-1:10 the lady says, "I dont think he really is able to have a normal life" ??????????? are you kidding me? If I reply to this comment, I'll surely get banned for what I have to say!

What do you think???

L.O.V.E.
Romi

They don't have to come forward. House will be cleaned a higher power will do that. I really believe that. They are not telling us something we didn't already know. He was always innocent.

As much as i would love to hear that twat confess he lied,the video doesn't prove anything. And their sources cant be verified really.

Michael's innocent. We know it. And someday the whole world will too :)L.O.V.E

I saw this a while back, Gavin is a fatty now. All I gotta say is he best hope I don't ever see him.

and WTF is up with this fxckin show? "Hide their faces for privacy" uhh no honey. You never gave Mike privacy, why give these mofo's privacy? That's total B.S. They both better hope I don't ever see them.

:timer: any time now Jordie, you can come out any time now and say Mike didn't do anything to you, you father is dead now, stop being a coward!

And Joride and Gavin can never have a normal life? awwe poor them. :smilerolleyes:

edit: "Lost Boys of NL"? woowww that show can kiss my ass.

I saw this a while back, Gavin is a fatty now. All I gotta say is he best hope I don't ever see him.

and WTF is up with this fxckin show? "Hide their faces for privacy" uhh no honey. You never gave Mike privacy, why give these mofo's privacy? That's total B.S. They both better hope I don't ever see them.

:timer: any time now Jordie, you can come out any time now and say Mike didn't do anything to you, you father is dead now, stop being a coward!

And Joride and Gavin can never have a normal life? awwe poor them. :smilerolleyes:

edit: "Lost Boys of NL"? woowww that show can kiss my ass.

They do this for every show,It's a rule in the media to hide rape or sexual crime victims, heck when one accuser in a high profile case accusations were proven false, they still hid her face.

I still hate the fact that they will never try to get Jordie and Gavin but they will hound Mike even in death.

um... the insider? yeah they're not exactly credible sorry.

They don't deserve a normal life. If anything they should be behind bars for what they did to Michael.

exactly.....ya know what they say...what goes around comes around......they too will get theres some day....cuz God dont like ugly!!

Hey y'all. Well i was searching YOUTUBE today and found this

Video PROOF where Michael's second accuser runs away from the media. In this video they media says that the second accuser, Arvizo has been quoted saying: " Everybody thinks Michael Jackson sexually abused me! HE NEVER TOUCHED ME!"

[youtube]hUpSs5HLQ6o[/youtube]

I'm sorry if this has been posted b4. and it just upsets me more to even think about their name...:angry:

And from 1:08-1:10 the lady says, "I dont think he really is able to have a normal life" ??????????? are you kidding me? If I reply to this comment, I'll surely get banned for what I have to say!

What do you think???

L.O.V.E.
Romi

looks like dude number 1 and his girl are having a normal life, to me.

I feel bad for them. Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo didn't want to hurt Michael. It was their parents being greedy.

I hope that Chandler's father is burning in hell and that their living parents are feeling the sting of lying about the world's biggest, greatest superstar of all time.

they should be ashamed what they did to Mike.....it´s not to excuse what they did to him....:(
can´t say nothing more....just shame on you!!!!!!!!!

I don't make myself too many thoughts and worries about such things anymore...it is too sad and just ridiculous...

Yea they can't and will never ever get to live normal lives. How in the world do they sleep at night knowing that they could have came forward a looooooong time ago and clear everything up? These people....because of their lies and accusations, Michael had to endure negativity for half of his life! These people aren't normal and therefore will never live normal lives!!!

They don't have to come forward. House will be cleaned a higher power will do that. I really believe that. They are not telling us something we didn't already know. He was always innocent.

:clapping:

SMH at this..These accusers waited until he died to tell the truth..well, what goes around comes back around..

Yea they can't and will never ever get to live normal lives. How in the world do they sleep at night knowing that they could have came forward a looooooong time ago and clear everything up? These people....because of their lies and accusations, Michael had to endure negativity for half of his life! These people aren't normal and therefore will never live normal lives!!!

Nicely said!
It is just so sad... :(

Those kids are adults now. It would be better for them to step forward and say the truth that Michael is innocent. If they will not do it the higher power will get their asses anyways. I strongly believe it.

e508264.jpg

I feel bad for them. Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo didn't want to hurt Michael. It was their parents being greedy.

I hope that Chandler's father is burning in hell and that their living parents are feeling the sting of lying about the world's biggest, greatest superstar of all time.

with all due respect i disagree. Gavin was very cheeky during his testimony and never showed any sign of being sorry or shyness. read court transcripts. he was so incredibly rude to T Mez

with all due respect i disagree. Gavin was very cheeky during his testimony and never showed any sign of being sorry or shyness. read court transcripts. he was so incredibly rude to T Mez
Perhaps I am not as certain with Arvizo's motives, but Chandler appears to have shown deep regret for what he has done. Tom Mesereau has even said that he got legally emancipated from his parents because of the lies they forced him to tell.

Those kids are adults now. It would be better for them to step forward and say the truth that Michael is innocent. If they will not do it the higher power will get their asses anyways. I strongly believe it.

Confessing now will DEFINITELY get their asses kicked though. I seriously believe either one of them will be murdered if they ever told the truth in public.

I still can't believe what these horrible people put Michael through.
Makes me sick to my stomach.

Back