Penguins Of Madagascar Movie

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Movie-Teaser-Poster-penguins-of-madagascar-37108610-640-640.jpg

[YOUTUBE]N-SElhktQF0[/YOUTUBE]

The Penguins are back in the 4th film, but their very 1st film starring themselves. Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private are brought into the services of the North Wind, an elite undercover inter-species task force that is dedicated to helping animals who can't help themselves. The Penguins must work with the North Wind led by Classified in order to prevent Dr. Octavius Brine from taking over the world.

The original casts of Tom McGrath as Skipper, Chris Miller as Kowalski, John DiMaggio as Rico and Christopher Knights as Private will be joined along with Benedict Cumberbatch, John Malkovich, Ken Jeong, Annet Mahendru and Peter Stormare.

The Penguins film was originally due to release to theatres on March 2015, but was now moved up to Thanksgiving 2014 (US).

I can't wait for this! I'm so glad Benedict is voicing someone. Now I get to look forward to the movie AND hearing his voice.

Me too, I haven't watched Penguins on TV for months and I'm still angry at YTV for removing the show, but now I'm itching to see the movie since I love those guys.

Back