PDX FANS-Let's Go w/Jennifer Batten!!!!

CindyRilla

Proud Member
Hey! I just bought my **ex fiance and I tickets via FANDANGO.com to see
THIS IS IT for the 7 PM showing on OCTOBER 30TH over at

Regal Lloyd Center 10 Cinema

1510 NE Multnomah St.

Portland, Oregon 97232

WHY that DAY & TIME ? Because Jennifer Batten (the woman with the BIG HAIR that played LEAD guitar for Michael on 3 tours) is going on that day and time. AND afterwards, we all plan to meet up over at McMenamins!

SEE JENNIFER BATTEN'S TWEET POST ABOUT IT on TWITTER HERE

**I'm taking my ex fiance as he is more into Michael than my husband. Besides, it's hubby's turn to finally watch our twin boys so I can go out (I haven't been out in over 6 years!) He always gets to go out and do things with his friends and I am always the one home with the twins. **

OHHHHHHHH I am so excited! I can hardly wait! :wild:

Last edited:
That would be so cool to watch TII with Jennifer Batten. Wow you're lucky! :) You're gonna have so much fun.

That would be so cool to watch TII with Jennifer Batten. Wow you're lucky! :) You're gonna have so much fun.

Thank you hun! And lucky she moved from LA to Oregon!

I wonder if it would be OK if I ask her to autograph this page in my TIME Magazine ?
jacksonandbatten1993tim.jpg

Last edited:
WOOOOOO HOOO! I emailed Jennifer and asked if she could/would autograph the pic shown in the TIME magazine for me--Well actually to autograph for Andrew, our one twin son that does not have ASD and looks soooo much like Macaulay Culkin (how ironic) and he so much wanted to meet Batten soooo BAD and adores every thing and any thing about Michael Jackson! LOL

Anywayz,,,SHE SAID YES!!! :punk:She'd be happy to sign and looking forward to meeting up with us! DANNNNNNNNNNG she is so down to earth, upfront, caring and honest... it's no wonder she lives in PDX!

I am sooooo excited for this day!:tease:I can hardly wait!!:timer:

I hope nuthin' messes it up!

And lucky she moved from LA to Oregon!

I wonder if it would be OK if I ask her to autograph this page in my TIME Magazine ?
jacksonandbatten1993tim.jpg

Back