Paul Mooney on Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory2004

Proud Member
Some things he's right about and others not so much but still worth listening to anyways.

Last edited:
Re: Paul Mooney on Michael Jackson (F****** Hilarious S*** & So TRUE of what he says!!!!)

In before the lock.

Re: Paul Mooney on Michael Jackson (F****** Hilarious S*** & So TRUE of what he says!!!!)

He tells the truth about parents who accept money.

lmao.

he's not funny :no: :mat: that's not nices i'm not laughting :no:

OMG You're serious? You'd post something that disrespectful about Michael and his family? AND think its funny?? Eek!

OMG You're serious? You'd post something that disrespectful about Michael and his family? AND think its funny?? Eek!
Some people will ignore all the negative things and praise it because it 'makes a good point' that we all already know.

Calm down obviously he's not right about everything he says in there but I choose to ignore that shit cus do you know any other comic who says those parents should be arrested in the 93 case?

Calm down obviously he's not right about everything he says in there but I choose to ignore that shit cus do you know any other comic who says those parents should be arrested in the 93 case?

So we have to listen to all the negativity and racism just to hear what we already know?

Make of it as you like but as I said before I choose to ignore it and I thought he was funny in some parts which is why I posted it cus I know fans won't agree with everything said in it. You don't have to like it but I do and so does Giant Enemy Cat. Maybe you should of watched E!'s "Chelsea lately" on tuesday cus when they discussed mj's songs being in the cirque de soleil they were cruel, disgusting and hurtful and NOTHING they said was funny at all!!!!

Nevermind, I listened up to when he said "Lets play along...what if he did it", he basically said what Michael said himself in his later years, that the allegations among other things were sparked by racism and conspiracy.

lol Paul Mooney. He basically said what I thought all along. If what was happening was true, those parents would have been just as every bit as responsible since that's child neglect, something that Michael was very against. I know that Paul Mooney isn't for the sensitive and he isn't correct in everything he says, but he is very real about what he says. That I can really respect.

Kinda like that Steve Harvery skit when he said that had that been him in 2005 he would have shut that place down. I do commend MJ for continuing his MO even when under such scrutiny after 1993. Even though a lot of people think that he's weak, I think that his actions told a much different story.

I am going to close this thread. It is very vulgar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back