Paris, JUNE 27 - Generation Moonwalk - Tribute to Michael Jackson

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
29716_115660045141933_100000938143779_92567_4420543_n.jpg

It's a tribute organized by a french tv and radio in Paris, I think that would be great to see Jennifer Batten, she's always been loyal to Michael, I love her.:wub:

Looks great! It's great Jennifer is going to be there! Thank you for posting this:D

The whole world loves, honours, admires you forever dearest Michael! We miss you every moment, but we know you're in a glorious realm of Light rejoicing with the beautiful Angels of God and we thank and bless you and celebrate your beautiful life! We're all so proud to be touched by your beautiful Light and to be your fans! We shall do you proud!
Hope to meet you soon :yes::flowers:
Michael Jackson truly rules forever!!! You truly are forever sweetest Angel of Light! May God always bless you and the entire dedicated, loyal, loving Michael Jackson fan community!:)

Thankyou Jennifer and to everyone else for honouring our beloved! Have a great show!:clap:

Last edited:
awww MJ tributes give me mixed emotions. Lovely that they are thinking of and honouring MJ but so sad even now that there are tributes to Michael, cos he is gone too soon:(

lol good one.
M6 has keep on broadcasting negative and erroneous reports about Michael.
They did not support him during he trial (that was just the right opposite).
They have a very bad story with MJ.

Now they are milking money off from fans with some 48 to 60 euros tickets to see Michael's former guitarist...

Event to discard ;)

lol good one.
They did not support him during he trial (that was jusy the right the opposite).

Now they are milking money off from fans with some 48 to 60 euros tickets to see Michael's former guitarist...

Event to discard ;)

Amen :)

^

Wow, then some fans still want it to happen? If I were you, I would send him e-mails and tried to stop it.

I hate people using his name. I guess France fans would have different ideas on this.

Well, fans will be ripped of if they go there.
Let's send them sunflowers to ease their pain.

^

Wow, then some fans still want it to happen? If I were you, I would send him e-mails and tried to stop it.

I hate people using his name. I guess France fans would have different ideas on this.

:wild: It's a tribute !! if you go this way each tribute done must be stop ? I don't understand :scratch:

lol good one.
They did not support him during he trial (that was just the right opposite).

Event to discard ;)

Right - Unfortunately, it was not the only one and they did what every media in France (and in any country I suppose) did, I mean talk about rumors without any verifying sources - they surely have not sent any reporter for the trial so they just have repeated what any US TV told : bad things about Michael. :sad:

my friend and dance partner will be dancing with jennifer as a tribute (hope im not spoiling it for you!)

French fans of my forum will go to this event.
If you wanna join us, don't hesitate to tell us.

http://kingmichael.xooit.fr/t383-Rencontres-des-membres-du-forum.htm#p4725

- Dorian Holley will speak about his work with Michael
- Jennifer Batten will perform michael’s best songs
- The Live Memorial : 35 singers (r’n’b & motown singers) will pay tribute to michael on stage by performing his best songs
- A musical short film called " VOLE " (about MJ) will be revealed in world premiere
- The DJ Chris Garcia will direct the « Thriller Party », a gigantic dance floor with only MJ music
And also a lot of surprises... It's gonna be awesome !

THE PARIS ZENITH last night the French tribute to Michael Jackson

5000 people in tears and making a standing ovation to the wonderfull and emotional version of Gone too soon by Dorian Holley and Rachid Ferrache

THE PARIS ZENITH last night the French tribute to Michael Jackson

5000 people in tears and making a standing ovation to the wonderfull and emotional version of Gone too soon by Dorian Holley and Rachid Ferrache

wow nice tribute!

Excepting Jennifer & Dorian, the shows wasn't really that great.
The singers were horrible (OMG, how can you sing Man In The Mirror or Will You Be There ? That was ... yiiierrrk). They sang as my neighbor in the shower, that is very bad, I too often want to plug my ears.
On the opposite, the dancers were very good (I was really surprised on the great show they did on Remember The Time...)
At the end, a DJ mixed songs of michael, it was very great & sudenly, the security ended the party by putting everybody out !!!
So Scandalous when you know how much the fans paid to see this show...
I'll try to put the Jennifer's performances on youtube soon. Very cool !

Excepting Jennifer & Dorian, the shows wasn't really that great.
The singers were horrible (OMG, how can you sing Man In The Mirror or Will You Be There ? That was ... yiiierrrk). They sang as my neighbor in the shower, that is very bad, I too often want to plug my ears.
On the opposite, the dancers were very good (I was really surprised on the great show they did on Remember The Time...)
At the end, a DJ mixed songs of michael, it was very great & sudenly, the security ended the party by putting everybody out !!!
So Scandalous when you know how much the fans paid to see this show...
I'll try to put the Jennifer's performances on youtube soon. Very cool !

I agree.
Expecting Jennifer & Dorian all the show was a SHAME.

By the way i come to the conclusion that the best tribute for me would be to project one of MJ's Tour on a big screen.

Back