paris hilton article

staywithme

Proud Member
have you read that paris hilton article where she says that her mother and mike were great friends since their teens and mike asked her if he could call his daughter paris

is it tabloid?

ok i just found this post mayve he did know them then
mjpn.jpg

:kickass2:

He did know her. Nicole Richie was his God Daughter. Paris Hilton was his God daughter's best friend. I don't know about the name thing though.

Last edited:
It's tabloid. She said they met at high school, but Michael never went to a public high school ( I remember reading somewhere, he did go for like a month or something but left because there were too many fans, ect). He also said that Paris was named after the city, she was conceived in, which was Paris.

oh god. I really cant stand Paris Hilton. I mean yeah it was pretty likely that Michael was gonna be assoctiated with the Hiltons since he was Nicole Richie's godfather and she was Paris's best friend. Other then that I wish Michael was never any where near Paris. and Paris Michael's daugther was named after the city not the cheap skank known as Paris Hilton.

] Other then that I wish Michael was never any where near Paris. and Paris Michael's daugther was named after the city not the cheap skank known as Paris Hilton.

Paris was named after the city not the scrag haha so rest assured! And i feel the same way about michael being near paris. The thought of her being in the same room of him makes me cringe.

I hope Paris Jackson doesn't end up like a attention seeking whore.

Back